Who is the best scratcher in the world exept......

Fish

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I-Cut

bahaha...

there's so many dope dj's/ skratchers/ musicians out there... fast forward aka john cage (truth texas), bobby (truth texas), coco b, deeswift, enfoe, 2tall, rafik, tobeyer, d-lemm, asup, lil mike, cy taylor, dj idea, dj happee, teeko, tofu + grandpa jesus ( robosapiens), dario, dj tayone. not to forget: ryan + chile got some sick cuts too.

the list goes on

chillrobs dope as hell hes got more than three cuts now he works in 3s but hes like up to 27 now at least quentins at least a 25 (not bad) wheres as someone like muzzel hes on about 40 he works in 4s very advanced style compared to say dj id whos still coming to terms with the whole numbers game hes dope as shit tho qbert actally works in 6ses not as highly advanced as u would imagine as hes only up to 24 but still goes to show what u can do with a little brovado and a couple of million quid

chillrobs dope as hell hes got more than three cuts now he works in 3s but hes like up to 27 now at least quentins at least a 25 (not bad) wheres as someone like muzzel hes on about 40 he works in 4s very advanced style compared to say dj id whos still coming to terms with the whole numbers game hes dope as shit tho qbert actally works in 6ses not as highly advanced as u would imagine as hes only up to 24 but still goes to show what u can do with a little brovado and a couple of million quid

Interesting shit, I never realise qbert worked 6s, I knew he was up do 24 but I thought he had achieved it through 8s.

thats the thing u would imagine him to be on 10s by now but he still on the 6ses fuking good none the less i expect he will get up to 36 pretty damn soon!

im on 38 working in 2s

also 35 working in 5s (im trying a new style bit of 2s and 5s gives u a little edge when u mix them up a bit)

i really wana start doubling up my shit and maybe even work towards 21s now that would be the shit with a goal of 84 (supreme)

thats the thing u would imagine him to be on 10s by now but he still on the 6ses fuking good none the less i expect he will get up to 36 pretty damn soon!

im on 38 working in 2s

also 35 working in 5s (im trying a new style bit of 2s and 5s gives u a little edge when u mix them up a bit)

i really wana start doubling up my shit and maybe even work towards 21s now that would be the shit with a goal of 84 (supreme)

Sorry im being dumb, but what the hell are you guys on about?

im on 38 working in 2s

So let me get this right, you found a way to combine 2 and 5 techniques but without ending up having a 7 style?