Who is the best scratcher in the world exept......

Fish

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've tried working in threes but i get fucked off counting.

I'm not on top of who's who like but personally I don't draw a line between q and d and the rest, that's all hype.

i don't know who the best cutters are either, my favourites are melo-d, quest, ritchie ruftone, timestretch, and, and some german guy whose name i forget.

i'd like to hear more of wooze cos he used to be nice

scratching is really gay and only nerds like it.

it has ruined turntablism for me

internet scratchers have ruined turntablism for me

i wish it was still 99

#

nah it's not the nerds, it's the cokeheads who have hollowed out the scene.

battling on it's last legs, coke on the up

thats the thing u would imagine him to be on 10s by now but he still on the 6ses fuking good none the less i expect he will get up to 36 pretty damn soon!

im on 38 working in 2s

also 35 working in 5s (im trying a new style bit of 2s and 5s gives u a little edge when u mix them up a bit)

i really wana start doubling up my shit and maybe even work towards 21s now that would be the shit with a goal of 84 (supreme)

Sorry im being dumb, but what the hell are you guys on about?

you're not being dumb, but i really hope they're joking :|

lol, pz!

Isn't it just a measure of a combos length? Eg. a 7 being a combod that ends after seven counts? I dunno, what I do no is that if you're good enough to use the system you'll understand it no doubt. Most shit in scratching is like that.

"scratching is really gay and only nerds like it.

it has ruined turntablism for me

internet scratchers have ruined turntablism for me

i wish it was still 99"

The exact opposite of m opinion. Scratching is the only turntablist skill that has consitantly evolved through time. Turntabism ruined scratching for me, each to their own. Nice Mixwell T-shirt btw.

pz

Isn't it just a measure of a combos length? Eg. a 7 being a combod that ends after seven counts? I dunno, what I do no is that if you're good enough to use the system you'll understand it no doubt. Most shit in scratching is like that.

Is it only me who thinks this is one big piss take then?

I would say all turntablist skills have evolved really. Compare DMCs from a few years ago to now and the juggling has improved loads.

"I would say all turntablist skills have evolved really. Compare DMCs from a few years ago to now and the juggling has improved loads."

?!? Ok!

Matter - got your text last night but was too stoned and netless to know what you were on abuot but it all clicked this morning hence me coming to this thread to post.

You don't think juggling has improved man? Kentaro does some crazy shit.

I agree with Steve here, it's unfair to say juggling has not progressed, however I think it's fair to say juggles have not progress in orders greater that 3 where as we've seen scratching progress in orders or 6s, 7s and higher.

You don't think juggling has improved man? Kentaro does some crazy shit.

I agree with Steve here, it's unfair to say juggling has not progressed, however I think it's fair to say juggles have not progress in orders greater that 3 where as we've seen scratching progress in orders or 6s, 7s and higher.

Fuck me. I wish I had progressed in 7s. Haha. Damn. I haven't seen anyone cut in 7s.

Maybe I judge juggles differently to eveybody else. Kentaro's juggles (at least the one's I've heard) sound horrible, like that one somebody posted on here with all the mirrors. :x

Perhaps I just expect too much from turntablism when it has in all truth very little to offer to the world of music.

pz