Who is the best scratcher in the world exept......

Fish

Hey you lot listen to this and voice your opinion - Who do u think is the best scratcher in the world exept....qbert dstyles or any of nedhoddings and why ???

... i presonally go for chillrob 3 or dj revolution

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you have any audio/video of chill rob 3? is it just me, or has no one else here ever heard of him? :s...

anyways, uh... you took away most of the top dawgs i suppose, it's pretty hard, like the best of the not really best...

anyways, the remaining members of ISP, beat junkies, Teeko, Kid Koala, Kentaro (well, most Japanese battle cats seem to come ill on the cut), Netik, Tigerstyles, Rafik... the allies have some dope cutting, don't know if I'd put them in the same league as some of these others on straight cuts though... DJ Dexter's fresh too... Vajra, Illtraxx... it really comes down to personal opinion...

but anyways, all those guys are pretty smooth on the cut, all different styles, like... sometimes I prefer the power cuts of Netik, but sometimes I want the funky cuts that Teeko brings, then there's the pure musicality and creativity of Koala... bah, too many good cats to name

pz!

what about dee....swift.. ?

i havnt heard dexter do anything in a while, even here in the local aus scene he doesnt seem to be doing much. i have no clue where he is or what hes doing.

and fingerbangerz anyone? im fingerbangerz obsessed. they may not have the most technical of technical cuts but im lovin their music overall. check out VI.R.US

i havnt heard dexter do anything in a while, even here in the local aus scene he doesnt seem to be doing much. i have no clue where he is or what hes doing.

word, I haven't either :'( and he owned too, his 2000 dmc set... jeez... I can't even honestly say I thought craze beat him... like craze was good... but dexter just peed in my face with that set... I think he would've took it if he nailed it cleaner, in my opinion...

oh and steve, thanks, I think there should be sarcasm tags, because it would stop things like that, Fish slipped right through my e-sarcasm detector, and peed in my face with that post...

wait...

peez.

Who do u think is the best scratcher in the world

that guy from stafford

whats his name

second something . . . :)

the best scratching (or scratching i like most) other than mine is Mista Ed. Ed has every technique, all presented in a hiphop kinda way (not jazz or 30bpm droning shit where scratching doesnt belong)