POST A PIC OF YOUR SETUP

nice how many pcs and macs you got there p-skizzle thats sweet.

umm the graff could do with some cleaning up, do a couple of big pieces then maybe some tags round it. makes the place look grimey, but hey u have to practice somewhere

Damn, nice setup!

Don't you get feedback having your monitors right next to your decks? They look to be practically touching! I couldn't put my tiny Kef's that close to my Techs, and I've always found the PDX's to be much less feedback resistant.

Besides, the optimal height position is tweeters at ear level innit :8

Come to think of it, do you get thuds when you punch effects pedals in/out seeing as they're on the desk there?

(I wouldn't have said any of that if I wasn't jealous of your pedal arsenal)

thx man

space is the biggest issue in my room i guess (that's why i made the drawer for the midi controller). i know the speakers should be further away from the decks. but i never had feedback issues at all so it's ok for now. the sound is quite good too actually (better when sitting in my chair though hehe).

i don't get thuds when using the pedals either, because the desk is VERY stable and you don't have to press on them very hard...

• 1 month later...