POST A PIC OF YOUR SETUP

in my experience, plastic ones with fat pins with sharp edges cut really well. actually, as long as the pins are about 2.5mm wide and sharp, metal or plastic are fine. the absolute best are the ones with extra little screwaways so that after about a q you get a helping of dust. people call it pure pollen... i don't. i've had bare people try and sell me/justify having bought draw for 50 a 1/2 as 'pollen' when it's just top bar or sometimes gold seal. wankers. seem to even put it in the same class as liquid mdma (which i still think they're being ripped off for) and be all 'reh reh reh yeah we done smoked an eighth of pollen last night got bare fucked' when i know all they done is had a night of shit version of what i smoked close to an ounce a week of for years as a boy. because i teefed their smoke.

• 3 weeks later...

The PDX-2000MKII Pro I bought from eBay arrived at my dorm today! Yay.

I know my gear is a bit dusty, but my dorm collects a mad amount of dust for some reason. And I just cleaned my decks a few days ago. Luckily I'm leaving in a week. Can't wait.

bush weed :rolleyes:

Is that what ya'll call schwag??? Or is that the name for that ghey habit of mixing tobacco with tweed?

I quit two days ago BTW... Kinda crazy.... smoked at least/almost every day for about 10 years... I'm even more of an asshole sober, I have found...

bush weed :rolleyes:

Is that what ya'll call schwag??? Or is that the name for that ghey habit of mixing tobacco with tweed?

I quit two days ago BTW... Kinda crazy.... smoked at least/almost every day for about 10 years... I'm even more of an asshole sober, I have found...

dunno what schwag is, bush weed is taht lwo grade weed liek in the picture where it's all dry and stuck together....like thai or african

ok... yeah, we call it schwag... also the term used in the advert industry for the crappy give-a-way products with a company logo on it...

Got some new furniture for my room:

My meager collection of vinyl and random crap, as well as a little bit of my bed.

Still need to get an M-Audio Axiom 49 and put it on my desk, monitor stands and Event 20/20 bas monitors to put on the stands (which I would put on either side of the desk), hence the gap between the desk and the DJ table. Also in the picture is my stereo (which isn't connected) and TV, which is hooked up to my PS2 and Xbox (which is connected to Live) in case I don't want to make music, mess with my turntables, surf the internet, nap, or talk to anyone on AIM. Sadly, my Akai MPC2000XL is tucked away behind my laptop at the moment, not even plugged in.

My Technics 1200s and Rane TTM 56 mixer, still need to buy a secondary mixer for that PDX-2000MKII Pro, so for the time being, it's all lonely.

Everything together at the moment.

Edited by drummy

• 1 month later...