POST A PIC OF YOUR SETUP

Very nice indeed DjK... How's that efx1000 working for you?

Honestly, I had it replaced 3 times, and all of them "hummed" Pioneer was basically like fuck you, so I sold it. I am getting a TTM57 so hopefully the effects are sick, because I miss using them. . .

Like I said, it is a little bit older picture.

most of it isnt our's, been lucky enough to get given/lent stuff by freinds who have moved away or got a wife ect.

the decks, eps and pc are my pals and the akai and mixers are mine

but everything else belongs to freinds but i dont thing they will ever ask for any of it back .

my freind's girl got a g5 from her boyfreind and now they have split up and she dosnt really use it and he has moved away so she is lending it to me for as long as i like .lol which means she might as well give it to me.

i have got some program like cubase called nuendo for it, all i need is a cheap sound card .yay :d i fucking chuffed as fuck.

just wait till I set up the new studio! I also took a lotta pics of my records as I was mooving...crates and crates... will throw em up soon!

it works for me Pinstripe. I have my left hand on the platter and if you check the 1st picture youll see that theres a wall very near to the left deck & I was a bit squashed so decided to put the mixer on the right.

Yo Brux, how does the Bass station sound mang?

pz

The answer to that is...

PHAT.

i played with the vst and really dug it, and found one going cheap nearby. and when i picked it up and paid up, i felt slightly foolish, because it's so light, and it looks and feels like a toy!

But once you get some real phatness coming out of it...it's cool, lets put it that way. and too everyone playing with vst's, get yourself some hardware, fiddling with knobs is cool, and i feel like once you get something physical like that, you really take the time to learn it thoroughly. know what i mean?

My setup...

^nicee...i got the same desk! haha good shit i shall post something up here soon. my rooms a messss.

what kind of desk that be?

where can i get a good quality desk setup for my pc + turtables??

btw thats a nice setup.

Yeah I got that desk at Staples...but I didnt get it on sale...I think it was like $80.. :(

i just ordered this desk btw. 60 bucks baby! woo wooo!

My setup...

^nicee...i got the same desk! haha good shit i shall post something up here soon. my rooms a messss.

what kind of desk that be?

where can i get a good quality desk setup for my pc + turtables??

btw thats a nice setup.

Yeah I got that desk at Staples...but I didnt get it on sale...I think it was like $80.. :(

i just ordered this desk btw. 60 bucks baby! woo wooo!

I want one!