POST A PIC OF YOUR SETUP

I've stopped buying wax recently i have to admit :(. i buy the odd thing but given the choice i opt for cd now to use with serato.

i think i could fill about four of those. one for battle wax and comedy etc, two for hiphop and another for triphop/rock

Each one of those squares is a hundred records probably

about 3000. Adams mate has a massive collection he

put a pic on CKC. I have about 2000 myself.

The most I have ever seen is in my mates flat, the infamous

Mike-E-bloc, one wall of his flat is wax I'd say about

15,000 it's impressive to see. He hardly bought any of it.

there is a dude in brighton called gem who has to base his life around his record collection.

he had to up his mortgage so he could get a four bedroom house for just him and his bird just because of the amount of records he has. ( bedrooms full , no lie )

its fucking stupid , i expect he dosnt even know what he has anymore or even where to find things if he wants to use them.

i see an interview with carl cox one time , he has a £400,000

tudor house in horesham just for his records. i spat my tea all over me it was sooooo amazing. cunt.

He is eye. He did the Lesson EE mixes. I know. I've watched a few of them on their wax fiending n it makes me wonder what some of them do for a living, cos they're constantly buying wax and bidding on some eBay records that are going for hundreds. I think I raised the matter once about what is that you's do for a living.

Edit - Have you got MP3s of the EE wax releases Steve? Cos I know They've actually released some wax efforts collectively I dunno weather it's Moss's production or what.

Even if I could afford records that cost that much, I still don't think I'd buy them. I'm not really a vinyl purist where I HAVE to own a certain track even if it costs half a week's wages. A lot of the EE guys are around my age and have been collecting for years though, so they probably have stuff that cost them a few pounds, that's now worth a lot more.

I wasn't even aware there were any EE releases mate.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

^^GROSS. Just seeing that makes my teeth hurt. It actually reminds me of one of my favorite record stores! Seriously WAY more trash at the store tho!

Oh, and nice setup P.

its finally finished

hope you guys like it

i put all my money into it now i need to go get the rest of my records from my dads and buy more records :)

• 3 weeks later...

I've just redesigned my setup up and I found out my bro's camera is here so I thought I'd post a pic. As you can see the 3 important things I have considered in this design is style, accoutics and comfort....what you think?

post-28-1168786764_thumb.jpg