THE INTRODUCE YOURSELF THREAD!

Steve

Whats sup guys!

Just came by this forum searching for the latest dusted loops release. Glad I did though cause this seems to be a dope place to mingle! From the western side of the globe, Toronto, Ontario, Canada to be exact. Make beats, scratch, video edit and watch indie-movies on my free time when I'm not working or partying. Catch y'all later!

Does anyone actualy read these :p

Hello!

My name is Oswald, Harpoon Oswald. I am from Norway. I am soon 24 years, i live in Oslo, and have been cuttin for 9 years now.

looking forward to post on this board.

Peace!

you're one of them "oslo flow" guys from D's board, right?

välkommen

Thats right. thanks!

You're Dag right? You should post up some of your tracks man (if you have some to post that is!) cos I heard one of them and it was fuckin' wicked.

yo whatttup I'm Anna.... Been scratching fer like almost 4 years. and no my BF didn't teach or force me to cut.. i only knew how to chirp for like an entire year. I DJ full time. I'm a cancer, I enjoy long walks on the beach, romantic dinners and sensual evenings.. bwahahaha j/k I'm pretty gangsta though, I'm from NY & I role with shortee. we form a lil scratch duo called "twice as nice" u can also find me getting clowned by my mommy AKA Tyra from Saigon in some online videos ;) i like loopers, fake tanning, goin to the gym, ebonics/slang and quesa-dilla's . :d

one

anna

www.myspace.com/annalyze

www.djannalyze.net

www.twiceasnicedjs.com

yo whatttup I'm Anna.... Been scratching fer like almost 4 years. and no my BF didn't teach or force me to cut.. i only knew how to chirp for like an entire year.  I DJ full time. I'm a cancer, I enjoy long walks on the beach, romantic dinners and sensual evenings.. bwahahaha j/k I'm pretty gangsta though, I'm from NY & I role with shortee. we form a lil scratch duo called "twice as nice" u can also find me getting clowned by my mommy AKA Tyra from Saigon in some online videos ;)  i like loopers, fake tanning, goin to the gym, ebonics/slang and quesa-dilla's .  :d

one

anna

www.myspace.com/annalyze

www.djannalyze.net

www.twiceasnicedjs.com

Always nice to have more talented females around.

I am digging you AV.