THE INTRODUCE YOURSELF THREAD!

Steve

yo whatttup I'm Anna.... Been scratching fer like almost 4 years. and no my BF didn't teach or force me to cut.. i only knew how to chirp for like an entire year.  I DJ full time. I'm a cancer, I enjoy long walks on the beach, romantic dinners and sensual evenings.. bwahahaha j/k I'm pretty gangsta though, I'm from NY & I role with shortee. we form a lil scratch duo called "twice as nice" u can also find me getting clowned by my mommy AKA Tyra from Saigon in some online videos ;)  i like loopers, fake tanning, goin to the gym, ebonics/slang and quesa-dilla's .  :d

one

anna

www.myspace.com/annalyze

www.djannalyze.net

www.twiceasnicedjs.com

tyra said you wanted to battle me, don't think I'm scared of you just because you're a girl, there's only enough room for one gangster on DV, TMFGMV (The Muh Fukkin Grand Master Vekked)

you can paypal me $500 to stay on DV, everyone's had to do it don't worry, I'll pm you the details

yo whatttup I'm Anna.... Been scratching fer like almost 4 years. and no my BF didn't teach or force me to cut.. i only knew how to chirp for like an entire year.  I DJ full time. I'm a cancer, I enjoy long walks on the beach, romantic dinners and sensual evenings.. bwahahaha j/k I'm pretty gangsta though, I'm from NY & I role with shortee. we form a lil scratch duo called "twice as nice" u can also find me getting clowned by my mommy AKA Tyra from Saigon in some online videos ;)  i like loopers, fake tanning, goin to the gym, ebonics/slang and quesa-dilla's .  :d

one

anna

www.myspace.com/annalyze

www.djannalyze.net

www.twiceasnicedjs.com

tyra said you wanted to battle me, don't think I'm scared of you just because you're a girl, there's only enough room for one gangster on DV, TMFGMV (The Muh Fukkin Grand Master Vekked)

you can paypal me $500 to stay on DV, everyone's had to do it don't worry, I'll pm you the details

shyyyt i aint skuuured.......

one

anna

www.myspace.com/annalyze

www.djannalyze.net

www.twiceasnicedjs.com

shyyyt i aint skuuured.......

bone crusher?

Am :)

recently

I switched from windows to Linux in 2003, which was slightly painful, but educational and character building. then got a job at a newspaper (wehre they obv. use macs for editing and GFX etc...) earnt enough in a week to buy a mini so i did!

Love it!

need more RAM though... eats through it, esp with Java apps. but then eeeverybody knows java is evil so yah, dont blame the mac for that one ;)

Looking at getting an iBook or maaaaaybe a MacBook pro but will have to wait till I'm back at work for that!

Once they sort out the portability and stop using rosetta then everything will be fookin sweet....

God Bless Apple.

:d

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...