THE INTRODUCE YOURSELF THREAD!

Steve

Age 22, I'm from Brooklyn,NY. Enjoy the scratch scene very much I been spinnin for about 7 years mainly Hip Hop, Reggae and Soca. Nice forum you got here and hope to enjoy my stay. Peace.

hey,

i´m a 19 year old guy from germany. i´ve been skratching for 2 years and i´m trying to become better in all elements of turntablism/djing. i listen to every type of music....mostly hiphop, down tempo, (nu)jazz and so on....

i think im going to visit this forum more often, because its very nice here...

peace

Edited by Solemn

Hi there!

I call myself "Ted Slipmat" came up with the name somehow and thought it is kinda cool.

My real name is Manuel.

I am from a town in Germany near Cologne.

21 years OLD since 10 days ago.

Right now I'm in a bad mood every day but that's another story.

My cuts suck :@@ :@@

Ahh and Solemn told me bout this cool board!

Thanks man

what up finally made it to this board.

I skratch, write, am in the process of setting up a home studio and live band, draw comics, bomb stuff, dig, and other good stuff. I use to do visuals for Scratch. i use to put up Kr0m£ and Fl*ke for FDC. I worship satan. I work in a library. I live in sw20 London city. I am up for a cut. I am your best friend or your worst enemy.

peeeayce

Just here to say hi. Spinning drum and bass for years, but i've always into hiphop and skrachting ( do suck though). Hope to learn a lot and spin togheter some day. I'm from belgium, currently in turnhout, but i'm moving to antwerp within' 2 weeks and i'll give you an pic of the setup then.

if you are interessted visit www.gijay.be and you'll have a better idea of who i am and what i do.

I skratch, write, am in the process of setting up a home studio and live band, draw comics, bomb stuff, dig, and other good stuff. I use to do visuals for Scratch. i use to put up Kr0m£ and Fl*ke for FDC. I worship satan. I work in a library. I live in sw20 London city. I am up for a cut. I am your best friend or your worst enemy.

peeeayce

very Monty Python!!!!!

Your DV site user name looks a little suspect... I suppose it can be loosely related to: The ODD ONES who piss in the Qubicles, rather than use the urinals. :o :o :o

peeeayce

very Monty Python!!!!!

Your DV site user name looks a little suspect... I suppose it can be loosely related to: The ODD ONES who piss in the Qubicles, rather than use the urinals. :o :o :o

EXTRA NO.

peeeayce

very Monty Python!!!!!

EXTRA NO.

NO BUT THANKS FOR THE EXTRA QUOTE. MIGHT USE IT AS A SIG.

peeeayce

very Monty Python!!!!!

EXTRA NO.

hallo fellow londoner

peeeayce

very Monty Python!!!!!

EXTRA NO.

LOL ... Go on Kid!...