THE INTRODUCE YOURSELF THREAD!

Steve

hi, my name is: NICK.

please leave a message after the beep........ BEEEEEEEP

Hi nick i'm just calling to say... Err.. i kinda ran over your cat. Dont worry it didnt stain my driveway when it popped everything shot out towards the street. I think i got some kid who was passing on his bike in the mouf (Sweet huh?)

Anyway i scrapped it off my tire and it's now sitting in a cornflake box by your back door. So yea... Later

HAHAHA!

I LOL'D SO H0ARD! :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :((

You're just too funny...

• 3 weeks later...

Hi. I got talking to Sigma a little bit on DJF (DJ Forums) and he invited me to join up here. As I've just seen, a couple of people over there can be twats, so hopefully, you all won't be :) I'm always looking for ways to improve my skills aswell.

What else to write...hmm, I've got a wide musical taste, but my main love is underground and old school hip hop, so I should fit in here. I wasn't even alive for the Golden Age but thanks to the internet I've been able to research and a hell of a lot of my favourite groups and artists are from then too.

I'm still more of an intermediate beginner so I'm looking forward to learning stuff from you guys. And I mainly practice turntablism, although I REALLY cannot juggle for toffee, caramel, or other sugar based treats.

Oh, and my posts are always long, I don't think multitracking is cheating, and The Sound Providers make the best music ever. The End.

Ok cool. *Puts on red lipstick and tight dress* "Hello big boys" *Takes it off*

Thinking about it, I have probably now scared them off, and made myself look like an arse all at the same time. Great.

Oh, and why do you say 'no more'? Did you have them in the past but they started giving people pink blocks underneath their name for mentioning piracy and disagreeing with them...oh, and calling them 'needle dicked pricks' lol :p

Edited by billybobbarmcake

Just don't upset Max. He's an evil dictator that will delete your account in the blink of an eye. :p

Oh, and why do you say 'no more'? Did you have them in the past but they started giving people pink blocks underneath their name for mentioning piracy and disagreeing with them...oh, and calling them 'needle dicked pricks' lol

We used to have 3 admins, then it went up to 5. We added some mods too, but it wasn't really necessary on a site this small.

Just don't upset Max. He's an evil dictator that will delete your account in the blink of an eye. :p

We used to have 3 admins, then it went up to 5. We added some mods too, but it wasn't really necessary on a site this small.

I see. If I get talking to this Max guy I'll make sure to drop in that my favourite car from the Wacky Races was the Red Max, my favourite film was Mad Max, or my favourite drink is Pepsi Max. Something like that anyway.

Yo...

I live in the southeast US... in TN. Used to to cut and mix back in the day... Umm I've known numnuts for quite a while... and just recently met Sigma. So here I am...

Oh, and I'm planning on hookin Sigma up with a new website soon. Stay tuned, kids... :8

Yo...

I live in the southeast US... in TN.  Used to to cut and mix back in the day... Umm I've known numnuts for quite a while... and just recently met Sigma.  So here I am...

Oh, and I'm planning on hookin Sigma up with a new website soon.  Stay tuned, kids... :8

Haha! Small world man. Welcome to the board!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, Im Lam ... I'm young, i have money, i like action movies with brawl and motorcycles and cops but horror movies i like also but sometimes its too gore and it gets dull. I lift more than 2 times my weight so the trainer said it's pretty impressive so i can tell im special in that way. I like eating a lot of vegetables and i also like swimming but meat is good also.. hooters make good food. My favourite movie was tokyo drift because of the cars. I love them it was fast and really sick man. I can get romantic sometimes, if you're a fine chick pm me. If you're a guy and you lift weights , how much do you lift on the bench press? I'd like to meet people with a perfect six pack so we can compare. or hot chicks. Fcuk you if you got hairs or aren't popular in your school...

Ahaha no serious.. im a young bboy (since 5 years) and a turntablist since a year and a half (don't know if i can call myself a turntablist.. i just started beatjuggling (there's been a thread about juggling hamster because of me hehe.. go peep it))... Ive also been beatmaking since quite a while(5 years)... i just turned 19 hehe. I use flstudio (shit rocks) and an mpc 3k (shit reaaaaaallly rocks but costs a lot)... hooked up to my pmc 05 III and my mKIIs... if ur new to scratching... and are afraid to post about some stupid shit... man... the guys on this forum are SO NICE .... realy... i appreciate what u do for turntablists guys... i hope itll make me a better turntablist so i can beat ur little asses at dmc world.. nah kiddin ahaha:D

Peace to all of yall.. from uk... canada... lebanon... polland.. angola... and even zektar ;)

Edited by Lam