THE INTRODUCE YOURSELF THREAD!

Steve

E Z,

Thought i better introduce myself before starting posting .. My name\'s Adam, i\'ve had decks since \'96. Was proper into the beastie boys when i was younger, and wanted to learn to scratch like hurracaine. Started scrathing and then got technics around \'98. Went to uni, played at some nights me and mates setup. Couldn\'t afford records so started working out how to make beats and stuff on the pc to scratch over. These days, i;m confined to the spare room... try and write beats when i get a chance, was a bit on and off with the scratch practise until recently (when i started learning new stuff again - a break ALWAYS works when you get stuck in a rut). Wouldn;t say i\'m the greatest at cuttin, but am pretty geeky about it. I don;t know anyone else that into scratching , and got no-one to geek out with ..... if any one lives in south london and wants to meet up for a cut sometime.....

Safe.

cheers bud..

had it on cd when it first came out .. never picked up the LP.... funny - the track with the beasties was the best one on the album ....

hi, my name is: NICK.

please leave a message after the beep........ BEEEEEEEP

Hi nick i'm just calling to say... Err.. i kinda ran over your cat. Dont worry it didnt stain my driveway when it popped everything shot out towards the street. I think i got some kid who was passing on his bike in the mouf (Sweet huh?)

Anyway i scrapped it off my tire and it's now sitting in a cornflake box by your back door. So yea... Later

• 2 weeks later...

Wassup,

My name is FreezemasterSlick, I'm hailing from Dublin, Ireland and i love to make music. I've been doing so since i was around 15 (23 now), making hiphop originally, but also now electronic stuff and some drum'n'bassy stuff.

I'm not a DJ although I'm convinced (if i bother my hole) i can teach my sampler to scratch.

Edited by freezealicious

haha, hell yeah, I'd say they be dope!!! nice one . i'm hoping to get some sort of live show put together over the summer, that kinda thing'd come in well handy.

Cheers Lase