THE INTRODUCE YOURSELF THREAD!

Steve

I'm David

I'm 16 years old started djing around a year ago. Spent too much money on cheap crap, now im saving up.

At the moment my setup is:

1x Numark TT500

1x Technics SL1300 (dunno why i bought it)

1x Stanton SMX-211 (piece of crap too)

im saving and doing extra work to replace the technics with another TT500 and then saving for a RANE TTM56.

My music interest is in hiphop, mainly Australian, since I am from Australia.

Guest rasteri

Sup

I'm a 21 year old DJ from the UK. I'm into Hard Dance, Drum & Bass, and turntablism. Been mixing for 4 years, scratching/juggling for about half that.

I have 2 TTXs and an '06.

Nei hau, hello. I am Sifu. I have dj for about 1 and half years. I don't do too much of things. I practice skratching alot, everytime. So maybe I will put something on here if it is okay. Not too great but I practice alot to myself and listen. I think is good like kung fu right? haha just a joking. Okay Thank You, shie shie, Bye Bye.

• 2 weeks later...

whats up fam, smyrx here. i'm 20, living in atlanta, georgia and have been cutting a couple years. i use dual technics and a vestax, and they're just so sexy i just can't keep my hands off of them. not to mention a badass record collection, mostly dope hiphop, but i also collect jazz, soul, etc for the far-off day when i can finally afford an mpc. i go to georgia state, but music is my life. hope everybody had a happy holidays! PEACE

I started spinning (Trance) in early 2004.

Records got stolen, so I decided to move to Hip-Hop. (I still have ugly cuts). =(

I use two 1210's, and a Rane; maybe looking to purchase another TT soon - maybe more records - undecisive. =/

Hey Guys

I'm Jacques, 19 (20 in a few days), I'm French but have lived in Houston, Tx most of my life. I also go to the University of Texas at Austin for school. I've been scratching for maybe 4 months now, and try to spin House and HipHop as well.

My gear consists of 2 M3Ds and a Pio707. I've been on DJForums for awhile and decided I needed more insight in the world of scratching.

Jacques

Edited by chuckjl

Hi. The name's Oliver. Live in Zurich, Switzerland. Am 22. Been djing since '96. At least that's when I started. Started making beats about 4y ago. Haven't cut in ages, eventhough it used to be my prime pass-time.

Musical interests go from hiphop (duuuh), through techno/minimal, house, dnb, jazz, classical and hard rock. Anything that gets me grooving.

Pee.z

Wsup, name is Gabe, from the A-Town, Atlanta Georgia, been cutting for a year now. spinnin mostly hip hop, try to collect as much as i can, however, being a Senior in high school, money is scarce. Got 1 1200 and a tt200 and a pio 707. lookin to get another 1200, likin the pio right now and trying to find people to have a Q&A session with. Also looking for someone to kinda take me under their wing as i am the only person i know who cutz. much love,

gabe-

Wsup, name is Gabe, from the A-Town, Atlanta Georgia, been cutting for a year now. spinnin mostly hip hop, try to collect as much as i can, however, being a Senior in high school, money is scarce. Got 1 1200 and a tt200 and a pio 707. lookin to get another 1200, likin the pio right now and trying to find people to have a Q&A session with. Also looking for someone to kinda take me under their wing as i am the only person i know who cutz. much love,

gabe-

Hit up smyrx and grizzly on the board, they're both from around atl