POST A PIC OF YOUR SETUP

lmao!!!

is the karaoke bass next level? think i might have to get an octopus for my home setup too

you must have some jedi senses with your mpc man to use one with no screen... you got skills!!! *bows down*

FLOL @ Face.... niiiice

Here's the new Lab de la Dirka.

I moved everything to take advantage of an outlet on it's own breaker. Got sturdier shelving and a new computer studio desk. Sold an mpc, picked up a 3rd turntable, and looper, sold tghe sp202 and gt a used sp404, put away the theremin for now and put up some records. etc...

Pano:

post-1028-1214182063_thumb.jpg

...AND for those late night sessions there's the Pac bed for peeps to crash on...

So that's basically it... and a fish tank and washing machine.

Here's my setup at home. Just moved back to my parent's place from uni today. The drummer in my band has brought his drums over for the summer for practices: my parents are going to love me.

That's pretty much our setup minus a synth,another mpc, my recording interface and a trigger finger. :d

• 2 weeks later...
is that a HAK or scratch box or what?

Did u use a filter on that pic LOL

It's a Hak 310 with a Pro X Fade in it. I didn't use a filter on the pic, lol. It's come out really bright though. The wall is more a dark red than bright orange.

Where did you get that laptop stand from Matt?

finally got my decks set up

From the emo mixer to the hot pink needles, I wouldn't expect any less, matty. :d

U don't like ur decks battle style?

Seriously tho... I'm pretty jealous of the kaos mixer... lemme know what u think of it once u get a chance to give it a go

is that a HAK or scratch box or what?

Did u use a filter on that pic LOL

It's a Hak 310 with a Pro X Fade in it. I didn't use a filter on the pic, lol. It's come out really bright though. The wall is more a dark red than bright orange.

Where did you get that laptop stand from Matt?

http://www.decks.co.uk/products/storage_st...anton/uberstand

i got it from decks.co.uk it aint cheap £49.99 but it comes highly recommend by x2k and skratchworkz

• 4 weeks later...