POST A PIC OF YOUR SETUP

• 4 weeks later...

hey there im new to this forum..would like to post a pic of setup..how the shizz you do it?

Upload the pic here: -

http://imgur.com/

Then when it's uploaded, on the right you will see a bunch of links/code. Copy and paste the code underneath "BBCode (message boards & forums)" into a post and the image will appear.

Welcome to the site man!

nice one man, i assume you dont cut on your own!

EDIT: how are you finding the new Ranes by the way?

very good but a funny thing..i live in new zealand..bought one here and one in the u.s.

the u.s. one comes with totally diffrent faders..like a revamp of the normal rane ones..while the one i bought here in new zealand has the typical 56/57 fader..very strange?..i prefer the new one,,its deffo diffrent..but a much faster cut in..i contacted rane today..waiting for a reply..how can to of the same new mixers come with diffrent faders?

• 4 weeks later...
Dub! Where ya been!?!? Sweet setup. I love your mixers! All good ones.

Real life took over I'm afraid, leaving no time for the Internets. Got engaged to my girlfriend, bought a house and started my own business.

My turntables weren't setup until a few months ago :-( but that's sorted now :-)

Dub! Where ya been!?!? Sweet setup. I love your mixers! All good ones.

Real life took over I'm afraid, leaving no time for the Internets. Got engaged to my girlfriend, bought a house and started my own business.

My turntables weren't setup until a few months ago :-( but that's sorted now :-)

Awesome! Congrats man!

Got this CDX in the mail yesterday and put on the white vinyl. I actually really like it. Replacing (for now) a 5g. Would be nice to setup the 5g on the left.