THE INTRODUCE YOURSELF THREAD!

Steve

Guest TRUFORM

HI IM TRUFORM ( LIAM ) I FROM BRIGHTON, IVE BEEN CUTTING FOR 3 YEARS ,

USED TO MAKE DRUM AND BASS BUT GOT BORED OF HEARING IT AND MIXING THE SHITE.I DONT PLAYOUT OR BATTLE OR MAKE TAPES OR MAKE BEATS ANYMORE AS IM A FULL TIME SNIFFHEAD/SCUMBAG/WEEDFREAKE SCALLY MOFO

WITH NO MOTIVATION .

PEACE.

Big up everyone at DV...Sorry, I should've posted up in here before hittin up the other sections. As some of you have figured out, I host and produce my own radio show out of California, USA. Been doin that for about 4 years now. I've been DJ'ing for a little less than 9 years now (I'm 23 years old). Used to be really heavy in the battle scene back in 2000-2002, but just couldn't dedicate myself to it, so I wasn't winning as much as I could've if I'd been focused. So basically now I'm just focused on gettin my name out in Los Angeles, which is where I DJ the most. Other than that I'm just tryin to link up with heads that appreciate good music and what DJ'ing is all about...shit, I'm also gettin into computers and what not. Built my first computer this year...ready for another one! haha!

Guest Deeswift

We've already crossed paths, but welcome anyway mate, it's good to have to you over here.

I also built my first "proper" computer last year, and it's rock solid. I recommend Athlon64 for your next upgrade if you haven't already considered it. Hella cheap now too!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi.

Im new here, but have been skratching for a long time. I used to chill in #skratchdjs in talkcity back in 96 i think it was. I produce also, and have 2 12" vinyls out as well as 4 pressed cd's that feature my guest production. If people have questions on production i can probably help, i moved over to the pc and ditched hardware about 3 years ago but i still owned lots of gear from the eps, asr10 to the mcp2000xl. I currently have a vestax07isp and some techs, and am just waiting for some final scratch vinyl to try out this djdecks thing. I also hold a B.A. in sociology and a BEd (i am a teacher).

Hope this forum is more stable than the asis one.

;)

Guest Deeswift

Yo, welcome. This forum seems to be one of the more stable ones around. You may notice the site going slowly on occasion, usually around 4 am GMT. I think it's just a server issue though, and probably will be fixed.

Good to have you onboard anyway, always good to have people with production skills.

a hello to everyone

im from the SOS board..but that died a whiel back now, just found time again for tablist baords

some might remember me, had a few other names: zarkov, fluidfingers, mrkcon...

either way

looks like a good board, see u about

Yo,

DV seems like a pretty cool board, I lurk a bit on ASIS and D's board so I recognise a few heads on here. I represent Old York (where hiphop didnt begin!) and I'm in a crew called Playdoe with: Special T, Uppacut and Creation.

Peace,

JWalker

Cheers for the welcome,

nah we are all kinda doing separate things at the moment, Uppacut is into the production side of things at the moment (probably be released thru SFDB) but his stuff is really niiiice (I personally prefer his instro stuff rather than shit with MC's on), Me and Special T are just doing musical scratch type stuff at the minute, I'll post some stuff when I get them finished and I havent seen Creation for a while so I'm not sure what he's up to.