THE INTRODUCE YOURSELF THREAD!

Steve

Well,i should introduce myself too....My name is rob,im 17,turning 18 soon,i ve been listening to hh since around 97 so im pretty young to u guys,i ve been spinning for two years,one year active practicing,i m still learning the basics,slowly,coz i dont have my own tables,but lovin this anyway,shit,thats it,what else u wanna hear,oh,i forgot,im from slovakia,been abroad for a year,bought a lot of vynils and a sa3,learned english etc....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

:shades_smile: hi just droppin in to say hi...er....i said that...hi my name is tony im 35 years old and i used to have turntables in 89 for about 6 years ..then i moved in with my girlfriend.. i sold em like a dickhead...got my pc and used numerous software for music..and then i got fruityloops..and i use the fruity scratcher plug in in that..basically i scratch live with my mouse and no mixer no phones ..nothing... just my pc my mouse and i...and thats what i use now till i get some cash for some tables..or one will do.. so yer i use my mouse to cut...wierd uh? ill post some cuts some time so u can judge... :what_smile:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hi im andy from manchester, ive got decks and i cut, does that make me a dj? im from manchester and appart from scratchin in my room im in a band where i "play guitar", i took a turntable down to the band room try some stuff out but it didnt work out so now ive only got 1 deck to cut on :( (coz i cant be arsed bringing it back)

any 1 else from manchester on here