THE INTRODUCE YOURSELF THREAD!

Steve

My name is Angelita :) . I'm from Cuba :(( . I have been DJing for almost 5 years now :) . I am 18 years old :p . I am currently living in northern New Mexico, USA :8 . My friends and family call me Monkey :d . Any other questions you have about me, just ask :$ . Dont' be shy. ;)

Thanks :$ . My family calls me Monkey because I like to climb around a lot and I am very flexible :d . I can bend in many different positions ;) . Sorry about the smiley faces I just like them that's all :p .

My name is Angelita :) . I'm from Cuba :(( . I have been DJing for almost 5 years now :) . I am 18 years old :p . I am currently living in northern New Mexico, USA :8 . My friends and family call me Monkey :d . Any other questions you have about me, just ask :$ . Dont' be shy. ;)

Hello there - Just wondering but how did you find this place?

Id have to say we have the most female tablists or just females in all the boards........ like 3 right? oh yea and welcome babymunkey :d

Edited by alkatrazz

It is interesting. :) I am always looking for new things to do :d . I thought I would check this site out and see what happens :8 . A lot more goes on in this site than all the other ones that I have been to :p . It's actually pretty cool ;) .

Is there anything going on this weekend :) ? I get bored on the weekends so I just thought I would ask :(( . If you hear of anything then let me know ;) . Peace. :o Take care. :p

I've been around for a while but it occured to me i've never introduced myself. My name is Matt, i'm 20 and i'm originally from Nottingham. I'm in my second year at Uni in Manchester studying Management & Leisure (!!), and I like all things DJ/Scratching/Music related.

Oh, and equipment-wise, i like Vestax decks, i've got a Stanton SA-12 mixer and I use Final Scratch.

I've been around for a while but it occured to me i've never introduced myself. My name is Matt, i'm 20 and i'm originally from Nottingham. I'm in my second year at Uni in Manchester studying Management & Leisure (!!), and I like all things DJ/Scratching/Music related.

Oh, and equipment-wise, i like Vestax decks, i've got a Stanton SA-12 mixer and I use Final Scratch.

Easy Matt, you ever get down to A Kut Above The Rest?

if you're doing nowt tommorrow come to the Attic, Mathmatics Reptile and Sappo, should be ight!

What's going on ya'll :8 ? Not much going on here at home :z . I am so bored and I have nothing to do so I'm just browsing the net :(( . Peace ;) . Take care :p .