THE INTRODUCE YOURSELF THREAD!

Steve

Hi y'all. im Nik from Hull in the UK. Im 18 and been into hip hop and drum n bass since i was 12 or sumting. Got some 1210 last december and been scratching since then. Im liking the forum, some useful information n stuff. Nuttin else to say really, see you round.

Peace.

hello peoples,

im joe, 24 years old from south-easy london.

been lurking over at asisphonics for a while - couldn't ignore all the digital vertigo banners, had to come check it!

been trying to scratch for about 4 years. love it / hate it in equal measures mainly due to my laziness to practice and get shit down.

:|

Guest Deeswift

Yeah it does, but I think we actually have more USA members. All the moderators here are UK, except for Mixologist who's from USA.

Yes mate. To cut a long story short, we kind of evolved from several other message boards that were also UK based. We started off with a free board that's still up HERE although it's closed at the moment. Tim (Clownstyle) had some webspace and we decided the time was right to move to a proper host, hence DV2.

There's a few members here from London if you're looking for events to go to and people to hook up with.

**EDIT**

Oops, sorry Dee, you beat me to it. :p

LIsten to this everyone. It is fucking dopeness.

Faibo you need to have 10 posts to enter the download section. Make some posts.

Actually Steve can you make it so he can post his track in the downloads proper cause he posts on another forum I go on and this is sick.