THE INTRODUCE YOURSELF THREAD!

Steve

Hello, I am Alex! I am 22, Greek and study Computer Science.
After long time of lurking i decided to join digital vertigo. It didn't quite feel as familiar as skratchlounge to me, but there is a lot of action going on so here I am.

nice to meet y'all!!

• 2 weeks later...

Thomas Benoit, 32 years old. Been a tuntablist, writer, producer for a very long time and have no plans to ever quit. I love all styles of musik, even styles I don't like, as I feel they all have something to bring to the table. My favorite pass time is repeatedly smashing my head against the wall right after hearing a dirty ass Dubstep drop. :8 Glad to be part of this community!

Hi all, bmnky here aka DJ Bassmonkey aka Ian from Cardiff, Wales. Came here for the Scratch Freestyle competition, gonna hang about as this seems like a pretty vibrant community. :)

30 years old, been DJing (mostly drum n bass, bit of everything else too) for a third of that time.

make my own music which you'll find on my soundcloud, also run a monthly electronic jam night at Gwdihw in Cardiff.

Looking forward to giving the comp a go, never done any competitive scratching, thought I'd give it a pop.

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone, My name is " gustavo " but my " artist " name is Madnezz a im a Dj, i am 25 years old and i live in Montevideo the capital of Uruguay, im born here, i just looking for a good forum of scratch because i like to learn very well :), so i just keep looking in this forum bye!!

yo this is ben the zen hen i've been djing for ten yrs, learning from one of the best who's name i wont mention, but i feel like i am ready to battle now, and play some shows as well. Any suggestions, and tips? i need help, i work and go to school but when i am not doing that i usually cut make beats or mix. very dedicated i am.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Oi Oi

New user here play mainly hiphop and a bit of funk (mainly for poppin)

currently in the middle of fixing my 05. Broke the gain and high pot when i was taking it apart

to solder the input. Found this site looking at new mixers lol had the 05 for over 12 years now and trying

to null the pot from underneath with the mixer in pieces is a ball ache lol

• 3 weeks later...

HEY ALL-Im dj iceman. 40 years old from Brooklyn New York but living in Lakewood Washington.ive been a dj for 31 years. im a VERY outspoken dude and those that know me from facebook or youtube know LOL. im not much of a scratcher but im trying to learn. i love the craft of djing and i want to see the best for all djs..