THE INTRODUCE YOURSELF THREAD!

Steve

• 3 months later...

Hi everyone,

I'm Stig. 33 from the Uk. I posted a couple of videos on YouTube and one of the comments was from ericuk who told me to join here.

I'm totally frustrated at my skill level but I know with a lot of patience and practice I will get where I wanna be.

I'm currently using a pair of Stanton st150's with a 56. Got a pair of Pdx2300 mk2's on the way for my dining room cos the Stanton's are upstairs n I can't get on them when my son goes to bed. Currently planning which mixer to put between my vestax, either:

pmc08 pro

Djm 909

rodec scratchbox

Or Allen&Heath xone 02

any advice you guys have would be gratefully received.

Cheers guys. :)

• Like 1

The Clue is really in the name.

I am Nigel, Sales Director of DJ-Tech UK, we are the only official distributor of DJ-Tech Products in the UK and Ireland. We are based in Manchester, UK.

I am not on here to blatantly spam and sell but openly talk about our products and offer sales advice and support to anyone with questions.

Needless to say the new DJ-Tech Products coming later this year will be groundbreaking and with the recent launch of the DIF-1s and TR-1s Mixers we are set to hit the UK market with some cool, decently priced products in the future..

Nice One. :d

Welcome to the forum, Nigel.

If you want to start a thread about a particular product, then as long as it's something DV members would be interested in then go for it. It's not so much marketing in itself that I object to, it's marketing products that are irrelevant to the site, or people who come here and do the equivalent of sticking up "virtual posters" for products or events, but they don't contribute to the forum and answer any questions.

The site was started/built and run by UK folks and I'd say the majority of the regular posters are UK-based. The only other UK-based scratch DJ forum I can think of is SkratchLounge, but you've probably already been there.

Whatsup, i'm Kypski and this is my first time on a messageboard again since scratchpapers in '96. Someone on youtube introduced me to this forum. Good old forums! Wow. I miss them :-) working on my soloalbum at the moment and will be cutting it up on a sold out UK tour with caro emerald this september. Releasing music through Kypski Music and Thudrumble.

Oh and i'm from Utrecht, Holland.

Howdy! K

• Like 1

Hi everyone,

I'm Stig. 33 from the Uk. I posted a couple of videos on YouTube and one of the comments was from ericuk who told me to join here.

I'm totally frustrated at my skill level but I know with a lot of patience and practice I will get where I wanna be.

I'm currently using a pair of Stanton st150's with a 56. Got a pair of Pdx2300 mk2's on the way for my dining room cos the Stanton's are upstairs n I can't get on them when my son goes to bed. Currently planning which mixer to put between my vestax, either:

pmc08 pro

Djm 909

rodec scratchbox

Or Allen&Heath xone 02

Good to have you on board bro (pun intended)

The Clue is really in the name.

I am Nigel, Sales Director of DJ-Tech UK, we are the only official distributor of DJ-Tech Products in the UK and Ireland. We are based in Manchester, UK.

I am not on here to blatantly spam and sell but openly talk about our products and offer sales advice and support to anyone with questions.

Needless to say the new DJ-Tech Products coming later this year will be groundbreaking and with the recent launch of the DIF-1s and TR-1s Mixers we are set to hit the UK market with some cool, decently priced products in the future..

Nice One. :d

Any freebie mixers for long standing DJ Schools? (djacademyluton est 2001)

Someone on youtube introduced me to this forum.

was that a handsome scratch DJ by any chance? good to see you joined man :)

• Like 1

Dj tech uk - hi Nigel, do you know if there will be the opertunity to purchase the fader caps that fit on the dj tech dif-1s separately? The innofader caps are the biz but you can only get hold of after market ones that fit thicker stemmed faders like pro x or the the full fat inno. I'm desperate to get my hands on those caps that fit the mini innofaders.

• 3 weeks later...

my name is Rob i am originally from Chicago but now reside Oakland Ca been 28 but loved the whole dj thing since i was a kid. I always asked for turntables since i was a kid but never got them until i finally got a job and bought my first shitty pair in 2003 Numark Pro TT-2. I finally got tech 1200's but now in the market for some stanton str8 150's mainly because bigger pitch range. Never would have thought to be in the market for new tables since I was a kid I wanted technics and now that i have them now i am in the process of buying another set.

Hi everyone,

pmc08 pro

Djm 909

rodec scratchbox

Or Allen&Heath xone 02

A&H 02 is a very good mixer with awesome sound qaulity and a well thought lay out and has a very good build qaulity also you can pick them up for a reasonable price 2nd hand never used any other the others you mentioned but i know theyll cost a whole lot more