THE INTRODUCE YOURSELF THREAD!

Steve

im glad thers a still ppl registering on this site....thanks for introducing yaselves and i hope to see a shed load more post from ya

welcome to the board !!!!!

cheers for the warm welcome guys,

i know fuck all people within the york scene, good mates with the guys running vinyl frontier at city screen last wednesday of every month.

there's a few nights at the junction on at the moment as well, but yorks tiny man, not the best scene. always up for a scratch though.

What up, my name's Joseph, from Derby. Been scratching about 3 and a half years previously but then stopped and took a couple of years out to learn production after my p+g snapped and I couldn't be arsed to get a new one, but coming back to scratching now I got my studio better sorted.

Go ahead, skratch, ahhhh, we're cold getting loose, duh duh duh duh duhhh Woooo.. - and on and on.

Used to post on scratchcon and TTNN back in "the day", whaddup to Deeswift and anyone else that may be around, I'll have to have a loooooook and see I guess. That Danny Vanalli isn't about is he? Just Joshing.

Peas.

Alright Fellas new here as u've prolly guessed!

im from a wee town called grantham in East Midlands. I got to uni in Leeds tho which is cool

had decks for a couple of years and used to mix techno crap but got into scratching about a year or so ago.

this is a cool forum and ive already learned a lot of stuff - nice one

:x

After posting here for a while, i realise i've never introduced myself.

I'm from brisbane australia, home of kangaroos, crocodiles and dj dexter.

been djing for about 18 months, spent the first little bit of time trying to learn to mix breaks before i got bored and started scratching heaps more.

Scratching with a 9 piece hip hop/funk band at the moment, having a mad time.

and oh yeah, i like candlelit dinners, long walks on the beach, and in my spare time i like to fuck up my computer as much as i can. haha

peace out

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi people DJS1NNA here . I Live in Kent and work as a carpenter . Luv hip hop , Luv deejayin , luv gurlz , luv XboX Live , luv Smoke . I used to post on ElectroEmpire for a bit till this site was mentioned on there , i soon changed cause this aint got the attitude like EE . Thank F..k !! . Seems kool on here .