THE INTRODUCE YOURSELF THREAD!

Steve

Its still online but noone goes on there anymore, DV seems like the only good mainly UK turntablist forum wwhich is busy. I liked Alienz too which is a shame, but noone goes there anymore.... :(

• 2 weeks later...

WHUTS UP J-RIZZ HERE FROM THA MIGHTY B.R. GUITARIST FOR THA HALO ERROR DIGGIN THE VERTIGO.PROUD TO BE A NEW MEMBER(HEHE I SAID MEMBER).HOLLA!

Guest Deeswift

Welcome, J. You play guitar? Me too. :) Post some files.

For n00b tips just stick around, or feel free to ask questions, you'll find most people here are willing to give advice.

im smoove ,beatbox scratchin rappin crate diggin breakdance all round freak since the dawn of hip hop 34 years old now sssshhit!!signed to acid jazz making funky shit now better watch out the album took too long to make "dead mens shirts".hail from sunderland live in newcastle.once had a hit with ashbrooke allstars in 1991 .remixed digital undergrounds no nose job in 1992.music is everything to me!!!

im smoove ,beatbox scratchin rappin crate diggin breakdance all round freak since the dawn of hip hop 34 years old now sssshhit!!signed to acid jazz making funky shit now better watch out the album took too long to make "dead mens shirts".hail from sunderland live in newcastle.once had a hit with ashbrooke allstars in 1991 .remixed digital undergrounds no nose job in 1992.music is everything to me!!!

Welcome smoove. Where could i cop this album?

http://www.juno.co.uk/products/175448-01.htm

I think the vinyl comes out this week clown.

Check out the track. Comming Back. It's fucking awesome.

http://www.juno.co.uk/products/175448-01.htm

I think the vinyl comes out this week clown.

Check out the track. Comming Back. It's fucking awesome.

Cool, ill check it when i get back from work!