POST A PIC OF YOUR SETUP

nice one wax! nice and tight. Have you stopped cutting or can you reach over your maschine easy enough?

I only just set it up like that yesterday, seems alright for cutting, easy enough to swap stuff over. Ideally I'd have the speakers further apart but I my plank isn't long enough #ladhumor

• 2 weeks later...

^^nice!

My man cave is looking str8 h0arder.

^^note the framed Bionic Loop slipmats! There's also a framed Dopp original above the SNES games!

^^note the SIGNED Wax On promo pic.

maybe in the future, but im not planning on it anytime soon. The biggest plus for getting another one would be the link option so i could run everything from one usb stick. But im not looking to another one to enable the sync or master bpm control or anything. I can imagine that takes the fun out of djing a fair bit, unless you're rocking 4 decks or something and proper live remixing.

im trying not to think about it. i've swapped things around since that pic so things look more organised and in their place.

my whole room feels abit DIY tbh as its not very big and i use boxes to keep things on. i like it tho. But next time i move, whenever that'll be, i'll make sure i get a proper desk and that. Or at least room for one.

its a mind set, i think of it like this....

cdj2000 (usbs) - mixer (for mixing) - cdj1000 (for cds/serato) - handytrax (for vinyl)

so it doesnt matter so much things dont match as they're each playing different media.

I went to HTFR before they had a refit and their upstairs level had everything setup. It was cool but you just can't touch everything quick enough - it's like being a kid again! Love it.