Super Scratch Sunday March/April 2013

Jimmy

Maybe if you provided a hospitality rider we could make space in the schedule.......

I don't need much, just the usual clean towels, Evian water (served at precisely 18.5ºC) M&Ms with the red ones taken out and my own personal toilet seat (must be unused and in original packaging). Oh and can you sprinkle the floor with rose petals? It's my chirps just seem to sound tighter when there's rose petals on the floor.

Thanks!

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

Anything's fine as long as we don't have to give you the Stevie Nicks treatment and blow coke up a certain orafice with a drinking straw, like so many mentally scarred roadies.

• 2 months later...

Can I order some SSS murchandise for the next event, wanted the red tote record bang and a Tshirt, the black and aqua 'SSS' one XL (so it matches the MOW - Pure fate if you ask me!)

Can you let me know and I'll Paypal you the funds. I recall someone saying you needed some notice....

http://superscratchsunday.dizzyjam.com/

we dont actually stock anything ourselves mate but if you click the link above, you can order what you want :)