Super Scratch Sunday March/April 2013

Jimmy

Alright guys,

I'm thinking for the next session the dates of March 31st or April 7th, depending on how each sits with everyone.

I also think its best to go back to Rye for this one, as the yearly plan I have for the sessions works better that way and I dont want to make Matt & Paul have to move their studio around the country too much. I wouldn't want to do it on the regs, so I don't expect those to have to.

so yeh, how does that sound?, super scratch sunday spring session surprise special (the surprise is there is no surprise)

7th looking good for me

dont want to make Matt & Paul have to move their studio around the country too much. I wouldn't want to do it on the regs, so I don't expect those to have to.

Appreciate the thought mate but it's seriously know biggie for us to chuck a few turntables/mixers in the van, Its dismantling and moving the PA that turns me in to a moany twat.

7th it is!

I shall send the carrier pigeons out shortly.

Cheers Paul. I think its important to keep Rye on people's mind as SSS' home. It really stepped up after that first session at your place. I dont think i'll ever get such a wow factor feeling again. Rye is also more picturesque than london ^_^