Super Scratch Sunday March/April 2013

Jimmy

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

Oh yeah, Ed's coming, of course.

Pump it up lads!!!!!!!!!!!!! 7 Hours of cuts with a garnish of great guys and insanely delicious burgers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (the amount of ! marks show how loud i'm shouting these word out loud as i write them!!!!!!)

Just on another note and more for my sake than anything else cos it will reasure me, my brains broke at the start of this year and i kept getting super bad anxiety attacks, which ended up being why i wasn't at the last one. So if you see me shake noticably it's not that i'm an alcoholic or michael j fox and i'm definately not micro bodypopping, it's just some errant adrenaline blasting round my body. Just think of it like my hands are on stand by for scribbles.

Doob - yeah I counted Chris for meat numbers.

Phil - any shaking will more likely be volcano related ;)

Eric - yeah let's make a video ghetto style with our iPhones... I've invited Sophie Jones from Facebook but not heard back from her yet. I guess if she's a no-show we could just slap a couple of burgers together and make do?

Cheers everyone who made it down yesterday. Really enjoyed the session and the time went stupid quick. The standards now are crazy.

As always a special thank you to Matt and Paul for the hosting duties and the food.

Great snaps Jimmy

Yesterday was dope as fuck, proper session, hopefully someone got some of the band bits on video. Bonus points for doob getting right on the cut (and volcano) despite looking like he'd been on god knows what the night before. Eric took it up a few notch's towards the end of the day, badass - literally, fuck being stuck in car with him after all that beef and gentlemens relish

Great snaps Jimmy

Yesterday was dope as fuck, proper session, hopefully someone got some of the band bits on video. Bonus points for doob getting right on the cut (and volcano) despite looking like he'd been on god knows what the night before. Eric took it up a few notch's towards the end of the day, badass - literally, fuck being stuck in car with him after all that beef and gentlemens relish

Ha cheers man, I won't say anything incriminating but I'm still hanging out my arse! You did some really nice vocal cuts and some point mate, they were right up there with Symatic and his magic records standard.