Deeswift scratch practice videos

Steve

oh my god,

its a pity thats its in these circumstances that we got to see these....

i have never been so excited to see a scratch vid... i thought this post was gonna be a question asking if any existed...

haven't watched yet, waiting for the perfect exact moment....

i'm actually nervous. i've got boomerangs in my stomach...

PRAISE DEE.

• Like 1

Aint it fucked up really... I spoke to him a fair few times on the phone but that is the first time I seen him in real life and now he gone!

Top share Steve & Jodi for putting them out .. !

• 1 year later...

This is as good of a place as any to post this I suppose, but I was just listening to his SASD file and I remembered him telling me a cool trick for doing some of his complex fades in that file. He would use the upfader reverse switch so that the top was silent and the bottom was full volume and do his fades like that so it was more natural and you could pretty much do your normal cuts while fading them with your index pretty comfortably.

can anyone re-up his 2001 practice perhaps? thanks :)

Here you go man: -

http://mir.cr/LJGYFSX7

And you probably have this already, but if not, it's really good - it's a 32 minute mix that Dee and Awkward made: -

http://mir.cr/1YRTNXGZ

Good lookin Steve, god those cuts are so sick. The combo at 11:50 gave me the shivers. I've never heard that mix before actually, or not for a while at least, thanks!

• 3 weeks later...