WTK WORLDWIDE SCRATCH BATTLE 2010

muzzell

the ruck says:

"OperatorX777:

dope cuts. I actually invented those sped up samples technique. just record your samples +50 on wax, then play it -50 on the table. I put it on UPR 1 record. I also unofficially designed that (cut off till no sound) fader for vestax, and the Controller One. Dj Focus also pioneered a lot of shit. I had to stay out the scratch scene for 4 years so djs would stop biting me. Now when I debut my shit this summer, I'll be too many songs deep for dudes to bite. -R"

its always got to be about him a?

the ruck says:

"OperatorX777:

dope cuts. I actually invented those sped up samples technique. just record your samples +50 on wax, then play it -50 on the table. I put it on UPR 1 record. I also unofficially designed that (cut off till no sound) fader for vestax, and the Controller One. Dj Focus also pioneered a lot of shit. I had to stay out the scratch scene for 4 years so djs would stop biting me. Now when I debut my shit this summer, I'll be too many songs deep for dudes to bite. -R"

ha!

the ruck says:

"OperatorX777:

what a donut

the ruck says:

"OperatorX777:

The scratch game would be so less funny without him! What a fuckin panhandle x777

Guest loop skywalker

Ha ..we all know it was aliens that invented everything about scratching..just ask q and mm mike

the ruck says:

"OperatorX777:

where did he write that???

lol i didnt even know he was still on boards, any links o i can go and annoy him.

It's pretty shameful of the Ruck to write that comment, although it's not exactly out of character. The guy can cut, there's no doubt about that, but he needs to learn to have some humility if he wants to avoid sounding like a fool.

Muzzell and Kurteek's entries are gonna be hard to beat, but my favourite is Jimmy Penguin's. If I was judging I wouldn't put JP's above theirs, but I think it's creative and I like how it sounds.

the following are in the next round and up for vote on the b4b forum:

KUT KAOS

HESA

D BEAM

MUZZELL

CLAIM

TEDU

MIKE L

S-TRIX

GETBACK

ODILON

EBKAITO

KURTEEK

VEGA

SHUB

congrats muzz, no surpirse :d

but mr brown, fluins and mr dust should have made it as well in my opinion, but they had no routine...