WTK WORLDWIDE SCRATCH BATTLE 2010

muzzell

Guest loop skywalker

how the fuck did that french cunt muzzell win??????

Well done mate...lets all celebrate with brie and wine and a garlic baguette

but go steady on the coq au vin hehe

Guest loop skywalker

like said....waiting for the french to vote for ...well,the french of course. Is there a link to the site coz i cant find it...with it being all french and shit haha

The basic stupid hater... what will you say now? you'll say like before the DMC 2009, Shiftee will make a REVOLUTION that never happened?

The jury is french, the winner is english... and another guy in the top 3 is spanish. But we all know you and your "predictions".

AND thanks Muzzel to come on B4B, some people will hate you for a long time now.

Fuckin hell le jad...you obviously dont know me so dont call me a stupid hater...i think most people on here know im joking.

I predicted shiftee to win and he won...i knew muzzell would win...i just joke about the french...i have lots of french friends and they know i would be joking.....stop being so defensive you gay lord...come and have a drink with me and make friends xxxx

AGAIN WELL DONE MUZZELL

come and have a drink with me and make friends xxxx

NEVER!

and I knew Shiftee was the dmc 2009 winner, but he didn't make any revolution. and for sure you were not jocking about the french vote. I hate you forever. you are stupid. I hate you. I can't hate anybody more than you.

why?

Because you won.

Whoa. I have just read through this thread for the first time in ages and I have no fucking clue what is going on.

me too....no idea....i kinda like it tho!! lol

cuts are mad_tite, muzzellator!!!

(but now - i must hate on you!!! ha)

payyce

Well done to Muzzel. Awesome set that deserved to win!

I have many opinions about whats going on here but I have learned to just go to bed instead! :d

ah cmon foly, get involved, the more beef the better!