WTK WORLDWIDE SCRATCH BATTLE 2010

muzzell

theres a couple of good beats on there, i'm liking bonus beat 3 to cut to and i can just listen to the faithless remix loop for ages ;-)

Is there any way to capture the sound off the loopers ? would be good to get these on mp3 so i dont have to plug in the comp all the time

theres a couple of good beats on there, i'm liking bonus beat 3 to cut to and i can just listen to the faithless remix loop for ages ;-)

Is there any way to capture the sound off the loopers ? would be good to get these on mp3 so i dont have to plug in the comp all the time

Use something like audio-hijack or audacity and sample it from your computer?

did a quick bit of reading, doesn;t look like its the software i'm using (soundforge) its my sound card that won't allow it. Looks like your sound card needs a "what you hear" recording setting, but looks like i dont have that on mine ;-( look like i'll av to bounce em via mini disc

Guest loop skywalker

MMuzzell..you should deffo do this mate.Im deffo having a go to boost up my battle stats.But yeah muzzell...and you as well Jon...doit...lets get more uk peeps in this.

• 1 month later...