2 click flares ---- double time!

TyraFromSaigon

Guest Deeswift

So that's one single example from months ago! I guess it's wrong to repeat myself... I'll change my opinion every 2 months from now on.

Don't even bother doing them over 135 bpm. Your wrists will fall off before you even get pass electro beats.

thanks 2nd hand, could you cut over these double time just for me?

i'd like to hear what it sound slike, i mean i cant FUCKING DO IT HAHAHHA its pissing me off so much im cutting to like 135 bpm house music over here!!!!!!

take kains advice, no one knows better then him for sure. he can cut double time at 110bpm and so his posts mean more then us petty mortals! if kain cant do it, no one can!

i learnt twiddling 2 clickers before pincer 2 clicks.

to twiddle a 2 clicker regular style start fader open and do a 2 finger crab

VIDEO

for a 3 click flare just add another finger. i can't orbit a 3 click pincer style yet.

i've adapted my fader grip over the last year to thumb and pointer finger gripping the fader cap with index finger resting on the nail of my pointer. that has helped my fader control a lot.

The difference in your pointer and ring finger lengths indicates testosterone levels, the difference in mine is quite large so I will die young after leading an aggressive life, wonderful.

snap, i didnt realsie it was tesosterone though, just thought it was anger management....

this theory also contradictates my family genetics, all of my grandparents/great grandparents lived into their 90's and smoked like a chimney. so i'm not overly concerned t.b.h.

i'm generally quite angry though!

Has anybody found that there is a kind of triplet pattern you can do in between in time and double time? I have alot of fun with them. I use them on chirps alot.

That's fine but you'll want to do it pinch method. Sounds different and some say it sounds better than crab method.

VIDEO

for a 3 click flare just add another finger. i can't orbit a 3 click pincer style yet.

thats how i learned.. the vid that is. HEH! :z

That's fine but you'll want to do it pinch method.  Sounds different and some say it sounds better than crab method.

VIDEO

thats how i learned.. the vid that is. HEH! :z

LOL i dont mean to have a go or anything, but let people do as they please. You seem to be running round here telling people how to scratch.

No need.

Dont take it the wrong way, its just to help you guys advance thru and gain more skills with diversity of other methods. I will never try to take anything away from anyone.

That's fine but you'll want to do it pinch method
let people do as they please

---------------------------------------------------

its just to help you guys advance thru and gain more skills with diversity of other methods.

What makes you wiser than the next scratcher?

Guest Deeswift

I don't use pinch method and I can 2-click like a motherfucker from hell! There are no rules. We are all different, and just because it's trendy to use certain methods (through fear of looking "wack" to some narrow-minded DJ's), as long as you're getting the results, it doesn't matter.

I would happily do a straight up 2 click flare battle with anyone.