graff I did on clothes...

DeriveOne

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

haha....well, the reason for me puttin "droppin bombs" on my shoes is cause I do graff (apparently) and "bombing" in graff terms means to paint....also if you look closely, that's spraycans falling out of the planes...

idk why I'm explaining anything... :p

haha....well, the reason for me puttin "droppin bombs" on my shoes is cause I do graff (apparently) and "bombing" in graff terms means to paint....also if you look closely, that's spraycans falling out of the planes...

idk why I'm explaining anything... :p

Dude... I'm the chapter head of the Bloomington chapter of the 3rd largest worldwide hip hop organization (Hip Hop Congress).... you didn't have to explain (not to me at least) HAHAHA... s'all good though... I'd just like to see some gramma's underneath the falling cans lol

don't get me wrong derive - i know that art is for arts sake, but you really could make some money out of your talent, without "selling out" of course...

i would consider any clothing company that wasn't interested in the dropping bombs hat design for example to be stupid.