graff I did on clothes...

DeriveOne

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know you're selling your stuff already to friends, but i meant that i could really picture you becoming a professional clothing designer for some company. i might be tripping though haha...

if i wasn't from europe ( expensive shipping) i would defenately like to buy a hat from you too.

I feel what you're sayin...hopefully this silkscreening job I just got will help me go in that direction...I would love to do designs for clothing companies and stuff, make it more than just a hobby you know?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Wahh Nice!

I like the Droppin Bombs Cap and Shoes the most!

I'm thinking about buyin an airbrush to customize some shoes but I don't know what and where I should buy.

Better I stick to some designs first so I don't buy the airbrush and then be too lazy to paint the shoes so I wasted all the money haha.

How do you paint the clothes? If that's not a superdupersecret ;)

There was a tutorial for shoes on thestencilrevolution forums once but unfortunately the forums are down right now :z

Edited by tedslipmat

proper impressive amazingness with all of those designs derive, im sure that kind of idea has serious money-making potential, whilst also being a very cool thing to do. keep it up!!

shirt I made for my girl..

Yeah suuuuure. Coincidentally that's exactly Gabe's size right? ;)

Well, Steves fat ass cant fit in shirt made from a tent. But damn, i wasnt trying to get in derives girlfreinds shirt, I was trying to get in her pants!!!!

Aaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyooooooooo.

Or was it D-Femm's panties. i am going to Florida now! Right Now!

Derive may i ask what kinds of markers you used for the hats. I'm planning on making some of my own hats like not graffiti but like cool designs, i kinda starting my own personal type of clothing brand. Yea i know it sounds gay, but i'm making some hats, i've made some shirts and stuff.

edit: where whould i be able to get an airbrush and the ink for it? Thanks for your help dude.

Derive may i ask what kinds of markers you used for the hats

edit: where whould i be able to get an airbrush and the ink for it?  Thanks for your help dude.

I use Elmer's Painters markers, DecoColor markers and OTR markers for all of my stuff...sometimes sharpies on the lighter color things

as for airbrush ink and all I woundnt acually know where to get any of that.....I actually have an airbrush too, but I have no air compressor so I have no experience with it

and Vekked I do custom hats for people but I dont know if I'm willing to ship anything anywhere

and it'd be $15 if you provide the hat but $25 if I have to buy one..

thanks for the support everybody!!

Derive may i ask what kinds of markers you used for the hats

edit: where whould i be able to get an airbrush and the ink for it?  Thanks for your help dude.

I use Elmer's Painters markers, DecoColor markers and OTR markers for all of my stuff...sometimes sharpies on the lighter color things

And would i be able to pick these up at an ordinary arts and crafts store? thanks for the help dude, you're shit is great.

• 4 weeks later...