graff I did on clothes...

DeriveOne

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cant believe he did the first two for free.

Jordan is buying his...but not because I said I would charge him cause I said I wouldnt since Saint has me thinking I shouldnt charge "friends"... but Jordan thinks I SHOULD get paid for it

so whatever...

Whatever, halo error has two less hats they paid for, and you dont give props. I donated the hats and I cant get one done no fee, and all this goes down at a show that I booked you at. I love working with you but sometimes buisiness gets twisted. I mean the upside down Fleur De Lis is our Logo.

Gabe, I'm not usin the fleur de lis as my symbol if that's what you're thinking...I try to keep the symbol intact as much as I can so you can see what it is, so you can see it's Halo Error

but yo, get me another hat and I'll hook you up

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fleur-de-lis

Contrary to popular belief, the fleur-de-lis did not originate in France. Although this is debated by some scholars, it was allegedly inherited from the Ancient Egyptian symbol for circumcision.

:d

hmmm, thats pretty interesting man, but i dunno if the fleur-de-lis is native to egypt... my egyptian grammar book is still at uni though so i'll have to look that up when i get back

Yeah, I read on the internet that we were all spawned from aliens. Dont believe everything you read. Especially on the internet. "The Fleur De Lis resemmbles an egyptian symbol that may have meant whatever." Funny.

Where I live you cant walk a block without seeing one somewhere.

well I do the steps just as if I was using spraypaint...I draw out the letters first, then fill them in, then I do the outline and 3D, then highlights and shell all that extra stuff...so yeah there's a little overlapping goin on