graff I did on clothes...

DeriveOne

so I've been doin graff for about 5 years now...and just recently started putting it on clothes and things..

these shoes are what I'm workin on now..."TURNTABLIST STEEZ!!"

hat I made for Jordan (iExist)

other hats...(my girls hat, Jordans hat, Angel hat, DeriveOne hat)

Angel character on hat (close)

Angel character on skateboard deck

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why should I have to give props on Halo Error hats? this isnt the "some art I did on Halo Error Hats...and other things" thread!

but since he brought it up, yes, the iExist hat and the DeriveOne hat are T.H.E. hats...

2 hats were halo error hats that I donated for the cause that you graphed up. When I asked you to graph a 3rd one for me you wanted to charge me! So when you posted them up I just remebered that BS. Sorry, the arts dope. 100%. We work hard to save up the money to get hats bought designed and created by the way. Then you flip one with know props. Like stealing a sample from a friend and not giving them props on it. Maybe Im wrong. Im problely wrong.

you are using our logo.

cant believe he did the first two for free.

Jordan is buying his...but not because I said I would charge him cause I said I wouldnt since Saint has me thinking I shouldnt charge "friends"... but Jordan thinks I SHOULD get paid for it

so whatever...

I would no doubt pay for one of those killers. I actually might be able to get you a contract on those... I was kind of looking to get hats/t-shirts for hip hop congress and if yours are withing reasonable price I might be looking to get as many as 20. You should start a DVbusiness too! hehe

ps - Do you use special fabric paint or will my beautiful artwork disapear if I get caught in the rain? Also - does it have to be a trucker cap or can it be a regular fitted one?

Xander: I use paint markers and gel pens, then I spray it with clear spraypaint to keep it safe....although I dont know what would happen if they got wet...I never got them wet yet...

Max: a friend gave me his board to paint on, and I charged him $25 for what I painted on it...it kinda depends on how much I paint on it...and if I would have to buy the board it would cost more...

*edit*

Xander: it can be any kind of hat you want...I just used truckers cause they're cheap to buy...and I cant find plain fitted ones

Xander: I use paint markers and gel pens, then I spray it with clear spraypaint to keep it safe....although I dont know what would happen if they got wet...I never got them wet yet...

Max: a friend gave me his board to paint on, and I charged him $25 for what I painted on it...it kinda depends on how much I paint on it...and if I would have to buy the board it would cost more...

Can i have a cap designed? I will pay good money :)