Cheap Gear - DISCUSSION

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo xander, ive got some cash here, think you can get a 707 ready for me? can ya pm me your info, how you want me to pay (paypal would be great), how much it is in total (w/ shipping) and I'll send you the cash. Hope you still have some 707's in stock :> cuz this is one fucking sweeet deal :p

btw, 2 things, when givin me shipping quote, can you add insurance on that price, and when shipped can you hit me up with the tracking number

thanks

To place an official order either PM me or send me an email at djXander4life@yahoo.com - this helps me keep track of who is serious and who is just thinking out loud. Also, I can't keep track of every thread where people ask about gear so I would appreciate it if you could do that.

Thanks!

why's that? I've only heard great reviews?

if you're looking at Genelec, I'm assuming you're looking for something very high end - what is your price range (as specific as possible) so that I know which other active monitors to get you quotes on.

Hey djxander I was directed to you from Steve via another forum. I am located in NY and would really appreciate some quotes on the following items:

2x Technics SL-1210M5G

Ecler Nuo5 mixer

2x Ortofon Nightclub

2x Shure M44-7 (with or without headshell, preferred with)

Rane Serato Scratch Live

Sefour X-30 table.

I'm looking to purchase these items ASAP, just shopping around for the best deal. Best way to reach me is PM or:

email: crxpartout@yahoo.com

AIM: Goldfingiz

Thanks!

Nick