Cheap Gear - DISCUSSION

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope. You need a proper convertor that converts 240 to 110 (or whatever the US uses). You can get one for about £10-£15 from an electrical store. It's just like a plug. You plug that into the wall and then stick the 2-pin US plug into it.

Nope. You need a proper convertor that converts 240 to 110 (or whatever the US uses). You can get one for about £10-£15 from an electrical store. It's just like a plug. You plug that into the wall and then stick the 2-pin US plug into it.

Some us plugs (usually for larger items) have three pins...

The 3rd larger pin is for grounding the appliance, not actually conducting any current. Make sure, however, that your convered has that third hole or you may get a bit upset with US electronics :d

yes it will be resumed - hopefully asap. The shipping will not be as quick, probably only once a week for the first while, because I will no longer be doing it myself.

Feel free to spread the word, because the more orders and the larger the quantities of things ordered, the more I will be able to justify a consistent "employee" expense.

cheers.

yo xander, some hype biz u got goin here,im plannin on gettin a pair of 3500's from a store near my house when theire out, but i need a good mixer and u said that the 909's price will drop in early september, so i was wondering maybe in late sept when i get my 3500's if u could keep a look out for me (see how much cheaper the prices are on that mixer are cuz its a hell ofa mixer but pretty expensive) an hopefully u'll be albe to still run this biz at that time remotely :)

oh btw, i live in canada, so i hope u can ship up to here too

Edited by CoReX

i dont know when youre gonna be back again and will be able to ship this stuff. but i plan on getting all of this stuff within the next couple of months:

pioneer efx 1000

digitech jam man

2 x pdx 2000 mkII's (do any of their new straight arm models come in black?)

alesis m1 active mk2 monitors

Corex, I'll do that for you.

Topher.. sounds gravy - not sure I can help on the PDX's - they're out and I'm not sure they'll be getting any more.

I'll keep ya posted though :) The jam man i know I can hook up.

Also, Corex what are 3500? lol

denon s3500's, u havent seen em yet?!

theyre the new cdj tabletops by denon, direct drive movin platter, its crazy! denondj.com - check em out :)

o btw, what do u think shippin would be on that 909, then later when it goes down u can tell me the price in whole

o one q xander, if i do get a 909 from you later on, any way i could get a warranty for it? does the warranty still exist if i buy out of my country or no, cuz this is way cheaper heh. or could u hook me up with a warranty, i could ship it back to u or something if it breaks.

alright, please find out, otherwise imma have to buy from here (which is 1200 cad) bastards sucking up all my cash :\

1200 GBP?!!!! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND MAN!?

Even the price I can get for you right now, even though I think its shitty, beats the daylights out of 1200 GBP. Holy Fuck! :o :o :o

oh - ok... scared me there for a minute.

Just a heads up to all you guys, Labor day (september 5) will probably be a HUGE - abso-effin-lutely REDICULOUS sale.... I can't promise, but thats kinda what I've been told.

More prices!!!

Alesis M1 Active Monitors – 305

Numark TTX - 295

Roland XV2020 - 495

Serato Scratch Live (by Rane) – 475 (Tax included! Just pay shipping!)

Technics 1200 MK5 - 425

Price Drop:

Vestax PDX 2300 - 380