Cheap Gear - DISCUSSION

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey everyone!  I、ve been moving to school & my new appartment。。。 i don、t even thave the internet yet。

I promise I will holler at everyone that Ineed to in the next few days.  Peace all.

What's all that shit mate? It displays as squares on my PC. Are you using a strange font or something?

to me it just looks like it has no spaces but i can see the letters... Xander please send me the receipt thank you.

hey everyone!  I、ve been moving to school & my new appartment。。。 i don、t even thave the internet yet。

I promise I will holler at everyone that Ineed to in the next few days. Peace all.

dope you clown when did you place the order?

and when was it shipped out of the US?

i got itchy fingers already and my money hasnt even cleared yet hahaha

Bullet  Out of Foreign Customs, August 30, 2005, 8:50 am

Bullet  Into Foreign Customs, August 28, 2005, 6:46 pm, GREAT BRITAIN

Bullet  Arrived Abroad, August 28, 2005, 6:13 pm, GREAT BRITAIN

Bullet  International Dispatch, August 26, 2005, 8:01 am, Chicago (O'Hare) AMC

Bullet  Enroute, August 26, 2005, 7:57 am, AMF OHARE, IL 60666

Bullet  Enroute, August 25, 2005, 11:47 pm, CHICAGO, IL 60688

Bullet  Acceptance, August 25, 2005, 4:47 pm, NORTHBROOK, IL 60062

I'm sorry for all that couldn't read my previous post... i was using my roomates computer which is made to be used in taiwan (taiwanese default fonts, etc).... anyway.... I was just saying that I'm in the process of settling into my new appt. I think I have spoken with everyone about whatever issues they had, but bear with me as this week is absolutely nuts for me (moving in and attending class already)

dope yo clown when did you place the order?

and when was it shipped out of the US?

i got itchy fingers already and my money hasnt even cleared yet hahaha

Bullet   Out of Foreign Customs, August 30, 2005, 8:50 am

Bullet  Into Foreign Customs, August 28, 2005, 6:46 pm, GREAT BRITAIN

Bullet  Arrived Abroad, August 28, 2005, 6:13 pm, GREAT BRITAIN

Bullet  International Dispatch, August 26, 2005, 8:01 am, Chicago (O'Hare) AMC

Bullet  Enroute, August 26, 2005, 7:57 am, AMF OHARE, IL 60666

Bullet  Enroute, August 25, 2005, 11:47 pm, CHICAGO, IL 60688

Bullet  Acceptance, August 25, 2005, 4:47 pm, NORTHBROOK, IL 60062

thanks man

i know man, its fuckin ridiculous what we have to pay those cunts, i was looking at the customs and excise page and they changed the law specifically to sting people who use ebay and the like, as in people doing one off/infrequent transactions....

i mean its almost mafia style fingers in pies, they gotta have a taste too, the cunts.

hey xander, i might order a 707 from you rather than teh 909, and prolly much earlier. My birthday is coming up real soon, so i'll get some cash, so I'll order it from u couple days after I get my cash. altho, would I be able to pay by paypal? also, could you mark it as a gift and mark it cheaper than it is so I dont have to pay as much duty fees. I think they measure duty fees on how much its worth, not 100% sure. Is it by wheight or how mnuch is is? someone know?

they measure it by how much you have paid (not if its a gift or not)

put it within reason..these guys should know how much dj equipment is worth (so if you know a $100 or so and say its second hand) maybe open the box get it all out and reclose it to show it aint new may help...otherwise say you managed to get them really cheap (although this is gonna be hard to prove)...put it within reason and you should save a bit of tax

maybe its worth putin what ppl have bought..whether they paid for insurance and how much tax they paid in the 1st post xander.

if i buy a empath mixer for $800 and say it cost $580 (like a rane 56) there should be no harm done and much more tax saved (thats if to say that the delivery service doesnt lose things too often)

hey xander, i might order a 707 from you rather than teh 909, and prolly much earlier. My birthday is coming up real soon, so i'll get some cash, so I'll order it from u couple days after I get my cash. altho, would I be able to pay by paypal? also, could you mark it as a gift and mark it cheaper than it is so I dont have to pay as much  duty fees. I think they measure duty fees on how much its worth, not 100% sure. Is it by wheight or how mnuch is is? someone know?

Yes. im 100% with you. I can't promise the 707 is still in stock (they can't hold things for me infinitely), but you know I'll try.

Thats a nice mixer Kounter Sync. Keep at it. Your last video a lil better too. Remeber its more about techniques and cleanliness than speed.

That sa5 should be plenty of inspiration.