• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Story of the Xone 02

My price

Allen & Heath Xone:02 - 635

PLEASE READ:

If you visit sites like audiolines.com or 123dj.com, you will notice a SUBSTANTIALLY lower price on the 02. I found this very disconcerting and brought it up when talking to my distributor and he said that its because 123dj and Audiolines often sell A&H refurbs/b-stocks as legitimate, brand new items. There are many of these items floating around so they can get away with it.

Brand New A&H items come with an A&H seal of approval. If this seal is broken or removed - you HAVE NOT recieved a brand new A&H product and your factory warranty as automatically EXPIRED.. Unlike companies that sell Xone 02's for less the $500, I ONLY sell items with the A&H seal in tact.

I trust my distributor because both 123 & Audiolines are based in Chicago and this guy has been working in pro-audio in Chicago for quite some time. Also, it is no wonder that even people on eBay can't compete with those stores' prices. There is currently only ONE "new" Xone 02 that you can purchase on ebay. All the other ebay stores must feel that they've been outcompeted, but they just haven't understood what's going on.

Just thought I'd clear-up some utter industry bullshit for all of you. If you are cool with buying b-stocks/refurbs please patronize audiolines, I have bought from them before and they're pretty nice about everything. If you want it 100% new, with factory warranty and A&H Seal of Approval, I'm your man

:d

Story of the Xone 02

My price

Allen & Heath Xone:02 - 635

PLEASE READ:

If you visit sites like audiolines.com or 123dj.com, you will notice a SUBSTANTIALLY lower price on the 02.  I found this very disconcerting and brought it up when talking to my distributor and he said that its because 123dj and Audiolines often sell A&H refurbs/b-stocks as legitimate, brand new items.  There are many of these items floating around so they can get away with it. 

Brand New A&H items come with an A&H seal of approval.  If this seal is broken or removed - you HAVE NOT recieved a brand new A&H product and your factory warranty as automatically EXPIRED..  Unlike companies that sell Xone 02's for less the $500, I ONLY sell items with the A&H seal in tact.

I trust my distributor because both 123 & Audiolines are based in Chicago and this guy has been working in pro-audio in Chicago for quite some time.  Also, it is no wonder that even people on eBay can't compete with those stores' prices.  There is currently only ONE "new" Xone 02 that you can purchase on ebay.  All the other ebay stores must feel that they've been outcompeted, but they just haven't understood what's going on.

Just thought I'd clear-up some utter industry bullshit for all of you.  If you are cool with buying b-stocks/refurbs please patronize audiolines, I have bought from them before and they're pretty nice about everything.  If you want it 100% new, with factory warranty and A&H Seal of Approval, I'm your man

:d

Audiolines.com is (in my opinion) still a good company to deal with, as long as you don't purchase A&H?

Talk to them, and you can easily drive prices below AGI/ DJDeals.

The two Rane's I purchased from them had the "seal" (Rane packaging tape) intact. =p

yea i agree with so cal as well but its true audiolines is shaddy as hell. They try to sell me a used sa-12 when i wanted a new one. and when they finally admitted it wasnt new they try to push me another sa-12, I didnt even want to bother. Then again that was my fault for trying to go for the most cheap price. Some other guy in another forum bought a xone 02 from them and said that they had opened his box to check if the mixer was allright and then told him it was new. I guess you know the answer now if its new or not.

That was not me hating on audiolines or any other company that sells A&H products @ absurd prices.

I was simply dispelling some B.S. NEW A&Hs cant even be bought @ that price, hence no eBay competition.

I don't want to discourage others from shopping @ audiolines, because I've bought things from there before, but I figgured you guys deserved to know what's up.

Any idea on the price of a roland sp 404? and those 1200mk2s?

no can do on MK2s unless you want floor models which are sold "as is". I'll find out on the sp 404.

IF YOU ASKED ME FOR A PRICE RECENTLY, PLEASE CHECK THE PRICE LIST IN MY SIGNATURE, you should see your item.

Any idea on the price of a roland sp 404? and those 1200mk2s?

no can do on MK2s unless you want floor models which are sold "as is". I'll find out on the sp 404.

Hmm..Depending on the price of them, that might be cool. It'd basically be buying used ones in good condition lol. I might be down if the price comes down a good amount.

hello mate, i sent a pm a week or two ago but I have the feeling it was lost with all the server trouble or something... I'm looking to get some ttx1s, as cheap as humanly possible (test, preowned or exdemo models are fine if u can get your hands on them)... any idea of total costs inc shipping to the uk?

holler :)

c

hello mate, i sent a pm a week or two ago but I have the feeling it was lost with all the server trouble or something... I'm looking to get some ttx1s, as cheap as humanly possible (test, preowned or exdemo models are fine if u can get your hands on them)... any idea of total costs inc shipping to the uk?

holler :)

c

Check your pms

Peace.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest loop skywalker

has anyone from the uk copped a rane 56 from here yet??

Do you need to do anything with power supply and did you get taxed hefty from customs??

Just intrested coz im saving for a rane at the minute this could be a nice shortcut

Do you need to do anything with power supply and did you get taxed hefty from customs??

Just intrested coz im saving for a rane at the minute this could be a nice shortcut

I got one, I had to pay £70 import tax but still worked out a load cheaper.

Just need a power converter, got one from maplins for about £5 works a treat ;)

I got one, I had to pay £70 import tax but still worked out a load cheaper.

Just need a power converter, got one from maplins for about £5 works a treat ;)

yep same as clown...

i got my power supply off a powerseller off ebay

Guest loop skywalker

mmmm still sounds like you will only save a little amount to me...especially with the 70 pounds import tax ..did you know you can buy a brand new rane 56 from dj store and decks.co.uk for 495 quids with free delivery and a free 3 year warranty upgrade .