POST A PIC OF YOURSELF!

Guest Deeswift

thanks babe! im a little upset i cant find any more recent ones, like from about 3 years ago: that was just before i snapped my ankle off.

Strange Jim, that kind of activity doesn't look like it would be dangerous to your ankles :)

I don't wish to appear like I'm name dropping, but I'm still seriously chuffed that this happened.

This is me with Ortis Deley and Danny Rampling while we filmed the Gadget Show at BPM.

313715_206810349386975_106998949368116_467133_1485778387_n.jpg

since you first posted this on skratchworx, all you've done is name drop!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

^^lol. The first thought I had was "Woah, Goonie is Justin Beiber?" lol.

here i am chilling with Chewbacca on Friday

Oh yeah, and PAT SHARP

Looking good Waxie! Also, you have great teeth. You stereotype breaking bastard.

If it wasn't for Pat Sharp's finger pointing in that pic, if I didn't know who the people were and someone said "one of those guys is a fairly well known cheesy DJ that was most famous for having a mullet", I'd probably say "the guy on the right yeah?".

:p

If it wasn't for Pat Sharp's finger pointing in that pic, if I didn't know who the people were and someone said "one of those guys is a fairly well known cheesy DJ that was most famous for having a mullet", I'd probably say "the guy on the right yeah?".

HA!

lol cheers mate!

Pat looks good for over 50 though eh!

Looking good Waxie! Also, you have great teeth. You stereotype breaking bastard.

Haha thanks Dirka <3