POST A PIC OF YOURSELF!

Guest Deeswift

• 4 months later...

Texas Scratch League was last night. Dopez came up from San Antonio and was really good. I'd not watched his videos before. Lost of amazing hardware. QFO with an innofader, 2 of the new Thud mixers, turntables with custom neon tone arms, custom turntables with built in dicers, etc... pretty rad night! Pics:

From top left: Dopez, Remix, Nick Nack, me.

• Like 1

Texas Scratch League was last night. Dopez came up from San Antonio and was really good. I'd not watched his videos before. Lost of amazing hardware. QFO with an innofader, 2 of the new Thud mixers, turntables with custom neon tone arms, custom turntables with built in dicers, etc... pretty rad night! Pics:

From top left: Dopez, Remix, Nick Nack, me.

This is true! Diggla's a nice guy. :)

To make this post legit:

1000599_10200184481766588_951700489_n.jp

And here's me on that QFO. :)

http://instagram.com/p/cyHSz0K0MB/

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

so im not sure how aware some of you are, but i've taken up cycling to fill the void. i've been putting in quite alot of fitness work and yesterday my 'aero race cut' jersey turned up. thought i'd post up the results for you all to laugh at and admire.

at my last weigh in (last wednesday) i was 62.1kgs, which is about 9.7 stone.

The tache/soul patch combo suits you mate.

i thought so to! i think i'll keep it a while.

and yeh doob, just under actually, but before you worry, im actually eating better than i ever have. lots of fresh veg and meat and fruit. just so happens with exercise and a healthy diet im naturally pretty small.

so im not sure how aware some of you are, but i've taken up cycling to fill the void. i've been putting in quite alot of fitness work and yesterday my 'aero race cut' jersey turned up. thought i'd post up the results for you all to laugh at and admire.

at my last weigh in (last wednesday) i was 62.1kgs, which is about 9.7 stone.

Probably the most amazing thing I've ever seen. I've never seen anyone make those tiny biker hats look so big. Epic!

Guest Symatic

jimmy can you change the 'r' to an 'm' on your hat please. saves me having to mission it to london in the middle of the night and break into your house to do it. cheers mate!

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

Haha, just when i was thinking, "I haven't seen someone i know in groin huggingly tight fitting clothes today" you make my dreams come true.

Do you just do activities which highlight your tat's? Scratching (oooh, look at my vibrating, yet intricately tattoo'd arms) and cycling (ooooh, look at these prominantly placed, yet well decorated arms speeding towards you in a short sleeved top)

Does this mean you're gonna do the Paris-Roubaix? It's only a couple of hundred miles. You can do it. My dad did at 56 years of oldness, it should be a doddle for you, you svelt beast. You've got the facial hair of a frenchman, so basically you have to do it or your bike gets taken away by fanatical Belgian cycling enthusiasts. It's kind of the unwritten rule of cycling.

I hope you've got a re-enforced helmet, young man.............

................those saddle's are murder on your junk. ZING MUTHA FUCKAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you just do activities which highlight your tat's? Scratching (oooh, look at my vibrating, yet intricately tattoo'd arms) and cycling (ooooh, look at these prominantly placed, yet well decorated arms speeding towards you in a short sleeved top)

Does this mean you're gonna do the Paris-Roubaix? It's only a couple of hundred miles. You can do it. My dad did at 56 years of oldness, it should be a doddle for you, you svelt beast. You've got the facial hair of a frenchman, so basically you have to do it or your bike gets taken away by fanatical Belgian cycling enthusiasts. It's kind of the unwritten rule of cycling.

I hope you've got a re-enforced helmet, young man.............

you pretty much got it spot on with the tats, if you got it, flaunt it! ;)

and yeh hopefully soon i'll do some proper rides. im gonna start with london to cambridge, then london to brighton, both about 60 miles. then find a nice 100mile ride to go on. also im doing all this on a fixed gear just to make it harder for myself. but going to france, and also norway is on the list of things to do and getting some long rides in.

re: saddles, the one on my bike is pretty comfy, a little carbon number, but the one on the spin bike at the gym is fucking destroying my gooch!

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

There was a two-on-two NBA Jams tournament yesterday at this bar/arcade. Could not enter unless you wore a jersey. $200 prize. We lost on some bullshit but was still fun. Team Eat Static:

• Like 3

Guest broke

Jimmy are you really tall or just thin? I couldn't help thinking 'get that man a sandwich', but that's what people used to say to me before I got out of shape and it pissed me off no end. So yeah.

• Like 1

Jimmy are you really tall or just thin? I couldn't help thinking 'get that man a sandwich', but that's what people used to say to me before I got out of shape and it pissed me off no end. So yeah.

I'm 5'11'' so not massively tall, but not short either. I am generally pretty lean/lanky tho, so the combination of the two generally makes me look 'too slim' but for me its just natural.

• 1 month later...