POST A PIC OF YOURSELF!

Guest Deeswift

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks Dirk for my presents! What a top selection. I got a t-shirt, some stickers, (including Austin MPC club stickers) and a beat tape, yeah that's right a beat TAPE crumbsnatchers. Here I am modelling the gear.

This is probably NSFW...

post-2291-0-68340700-1293792412.jpg

If you're wondering where the stickers are, I've stuck them up the length of my shaft.

Thanks again Dirk buddy and merry xmas and a happy new year to you and the family.

Thanks Dirk for my presents! What a top selection. I got a t-shirt, some stickers, (including Austin MPC club stickers) and a beat tape, yeah that's right a beat TAPE crumbsnatchers. Here I am modelling the gear.

This is probably NSFW...

post-2291-0-68340700-1293792412.jpg

If you're wondering where the stickers are, I've stuck them up the length of my shaft.

Thanks again Dirk buddy and merry xmas and a happy new year to you and the family.

Fucking rad! It's kinda hard to tell but the records say Friends of Sound which is one of the best record shops in town--run by a DJ from ...esh... some trip hop label... forget. Anyways, I originally got you the shirt in black -- a large. Then thought to ask for everyone's shirt size and found you were a medium so I went back and they only had white :(

Glad you have a boom box too! I thought about sending a walkman so you could listen to it--it's a new tape (or new-ish... within the last 2 yrs). Merry Christmas!

PS. the pic is soooo hot. My new years resolution is to wank to it daily.

^^FLOL

You went aerodynamic! Dig it. Remember when you got super mad at me for shaving your head? Looks good. Are those M4s? M16?

• 1 month later...