POST A PIC OF YOURSELF!

Guest Deeswift

Damn. Broke looks nothing like I imagined but his name fits perfectly.

I wanna live in Austin!

This could be us next year!

Guest broke

Damn. Broke looks nothing like I imagined but his name fits perfectly.

How did you think I'd look? Wait, don't answer that.

And fits perfectly how? Like I look poor or busted? You should be so lucky to look that good at nearly 40 ;)

Damn! I thought you were 30! I hope I do look that good at 40.

Now that I've seen your pic it's hard to revisualize the way I imagined but generally, no facial hair, buzzed hair and super short.

I guess broke seems fitting cause you look like you are a rowdy rock star that would check into a hotel and break the shit out of everything. You look rowdy. Look kinda scary, actually!

And yes, you kinda look like a broke hobo too.

post-2-0-31755400-1344479989.jpg

FLOL! Betelgeuse! Betelgeuse! Betelgeuse!

I couldn't remember if he had a big or small head. I remember yall saying one of the two!

That's true. If I'm not mistaken, I remember Broke from D's forum and the Fathertronix board... or whaterver it's called... that board where otherwise nice DJs apparently feel the need to be huge assholes to everyone.

I still rock that Party 1.0 or whatever it's called mix... Broke, you did that, right? It's good.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Why? Do you also want to dress up as a cowboy and lurk in the gents toilet with a camera? :p

Well, Steve, it's a lot easier to sneak a peek if their junk is already out!

GODDAMIT I WANNA GO TO TEXAS

You'd dig it the most Jim! I've not been to a straight up country bar in many years (vs a country dive bar) but went to see a family friend play with his band. It UNREAL how hot the women are up in there. Unreal. And the bartenders are all chicks and wearing practically nothing--daisy dukes and bikini tops! It was fun. Band was crazy good too. Made me want to learn to two-step.