Your DJ promo pics and logos?

Steve

• 1 month later...

Didn't there used to be rules about posing with equipment that's not plugged in? I suppose we should be grateful that he's not half way up a mountain, sitting by a lake or just in some kind of gritty urban wasteland enviroment with that unplugged mixer.

Didn't wax have a photo of himself with his mpc at the end of a pier? Not that I can talk, I'll just murked for the 33/45 debacle.

#seemedlikeagoodideaatthetime

#headphoneswerepluggedin

• 4 weeks later...
Guest petesasqwax

a few years back I got asked to do a phone interview for a music site and they asked me for pictures. 3 significant things about this picture:

1. The chicken wouldn't wear the headphones. I no longer have the chicken. These 2 things may be connected.
2. The tash-goatee combo was shaved in purely for the photo. These days I have a beard you could hide a pair of 1210 headshells + stanton 500s in (I've tried. It seemed important to know at the time)
3. Eric B wore the same Troop leatherjacket as that in numerous press shots including one with Chuck D that made the cover of the NME. Of course I still have and wear the Troop leatherjacket.

• Like 3

a few years back I got asked to do a phone interview for a music site and they asked me for pictures. 3 significant things about this picture:

1. The chicken wouldn't wear the headphones. I no longer have the chicken. These 2 things may be connected.

2. The tash-goatee combo was shaved in purely for the photo. These days I have a beard you could hide a pair of 1210 headshells + stanton 500s in (I've tried. It seemed important to know at the time)

3. Eric B wore the same Troop leatherjacket as that in numerous press shots including one with Chuck D that made the cover of the NME. Of course I still have and wear the Troop leatherjacket.

http://i.imgur.com/HjbHgJc.jpg

Now that is how to do a promo pic! :d

• 5 months later...