Your DJ promo pics and logos?

Steve

Guest broke

I'm gonna hit up one of my graphic designer friends, like, "hey can you design me a logo for free" because designers love that. FACT.

I designed my own logo (see avatar),

It looks familiar

Mike Reezy's gonna be pissed

Yeah? So are Thud Rumble, The Prodigy and Spiderman, probably but I'm ready for them... apart from the latter. He may be a problem.

I designed my own logo (see avatar),

It looks familiar

Mike Reezy's gonna be pissed

Yeah? So are Thud Rumble, The Prodigy and Spiderman, probably but I'm ready for them... apart from the latter. He may be a problem.

hah touche!

If a site was to ask you for a promo photo of yourself, would would you send them?

Also, if you have a logo for your DJ name, post that up too.

I have nothing to contribute to this thread, but I'm interested to see what you guys got.

I'd use one of these two:

This is my logo:

Yeah neither were taken for DJ promo reasons but probably the best pics I have of myself. This is stupid but I also like how most everything is tones of blue in the first and tones of brown in the second.

Didn't there used to be rules about posing with equipment that's not plugged in? I suppose we should be grateful that he's not half way up a mountain, sitting by a lake or just in some kind of gritty urban wasteland enviroment with that unplugged mixer.

Didn't wax have a photo of himself with his mpc at the end of a pier? Not that I can talk, I'll just murked for the 33/45 debacle.