Your DJ promo pics and logos?

Steve

Didn't there used to be rules about posing with equipment that's not plugged in? I suppose we should be grateful that he's not half way up a mountain, sitting by a lake or just in some kind of gritty urban wasteland enviroment with that unplugged mixer.

There's like 20 more with just the mixer and I agree with that sentiment, they look unreal corny, but needed one with the mixer if I wanna get on their site, lol.

was gonna do the whole setup but that's a fkin lot of work to set up decks and everything for a pic... probs why a lot of ppl have the retarded unhooked ones in the woods

I quite like DJ Swamp's one where he's got two decks and a mixer floating in front of him in some Louisiana swamp... I thought he'd taken it far enough to just about get away with it.

Didn't there used to be rules about posing with equipment that's not plugged in? I suppose we should be grateful that he's not half way up a mountain, sitting by a lake or just in some kind of gritty urban wasteland enviroment with that unplugged mixer.

Didn't wax have a photo of himself with his mpc at the end of a pier? Not that I can talk, I'll just murked for the 33/45 debacle.

Wax has that great topless pic of him smoking a cigar with a tt over his ween. I got a signed copy #wankeveryday

was gonna do the whole setup but that's a fkin lot of work to set up decks and everything for a pic... probs why a lot of ppl have the retarded unhooked ones in the woods

Yeah very true it takes hours to plug in two turntables.

They are Classic Cornball DJ shots.

• Like 1