Super Scratch Sunday June 2013

Jimmy

Sunday, 9th of June.

As for location, I've been in touch with Marv about hosting in London, but I'm still waiting on a response. As the date is a month away though I wanted to get it posted up.

If London is a no go, we'll have another day by the sea side in Rye. I'll let everyone know either way as soon as I know myself.

And if anyone wants to see their name on the poster, speak up.

Cheers.

Alright lads, so Super Scratch Sunday 15 will be held at our home of Rye on the 9th of June.

Its summer, and will be sunny (probs), so we're going to the seaside. Trunks optional.

The address should anyone need it still:

Unit 3

Rother Iron Works

Fishmarket Road

Rye

East Sussex

TN31 7LR

Time:

Midday

Any questions let me know and that.

Cheers!
  • Like 1

Put my face up on that Bitch Jimmy! I know i fucked you on the last one, but i was delivering a baby to be fair. If you put my face on that badboy, and i don't make it, i will live stream me eating Erick's underpants. It's also gonna be the last one of this year for me as i am off to Canada for 6 months right after.

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

Yeah, you were missed last time, as was Darcy and Yoshi.

......but i was delivering a baby to be fair.

You work for Parcelforce?

Props for the not having to travel far crew! Looking forward to it, doodz! Note to self: don't volcano it up too much.

Itinerary : 8 bar rounds

Band

Teaching

Meat

Meat induced death

^^ I;ve got a little gorrillapod that can take the weight of a compact camera if thats any good ?

BTW would be really good if we could collaborate / collate vids. Would be nice to get a few sources to pull the best bits from and slap a logo on.