Super Scratch Sunday June 2013

Jimmy

I imagine a typical SSS event to be like a scene from one of those old films, where a policeman leaves a "speakeasy" and then all of a sudden they flip over tables and shit to make a bar, roulette wheels etc. appear. I've heard that it's kinda like that, except bumming tables and bottles of amyl nitrate appear.

• Like 2

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

You accidentely printed a list of britain's most dangerous sex criminals on the poster!

n.b. It should be noted that the sex crimes were of the nature, for example, of the time i pulled a 50 million pound diamond heist by distracting the guards with copies of Razzle. Or the time i went into a bank and the teller was all, "Is that a gun in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?" and i said "It's a gun actually, give me all your money!" and robbed them, but secretly i was just pleased to see her and was just embarrased into robbing her. :(

• Like 1

i've kindly been offered a lift by someone and as far as i know doesnt have anymore space. Usually i'd get the train from st pancras tho.

if anything changes, ie the lift falls thru or i know of space i'll post back on here & on facebook to let people know i'll be on a train.

• Like 1

Can't help on the transport (cos I live here and I'm gonna just walk), but it might be worth bringing a few spare Man-O-Wars to flog to anyone coming who hasn't copped one yet.

Great Idea, do you think some peopes will want one? Drinking beer and then looking after stuff isn't my greatest asset.

I think half of us have already bought them off you, but the other half might well be interested?

• Like 1

you getting the train now then Doob?

How else am I meant to get down? (unless I was involved in this lift and forgot / you didn't tell me)

you're a fucking idiot. you are involved in this lift. check your facebook messages! you even replied saying thank you!

• Like 1

you getting the train now then Doob?

How else am I meant to get down? (unless I was involved in this lift and forgot / you didn't tell me)

you're a fucking idiot. you are involved in this lift. check your facebook messages! you even replied saying thank you!

Didn't you two dance this exact same dance, but in reverse, last time?

• Like 1