Super Scratch Sunday June 2013

Jimmy

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

How many money is the Man o' war record, senor? I'm sick of scratchy seal 4d now and do need new wax.

Ed might want one, too. I'll try and find out.

• Like 1

It looks like you have everything there so I guess there's no point bringing my QFO? I will if people wanna have a play on it. It's been Innofaded. ;)

My 08 has gone has taken an early retirement, we can fill the void with another mixer but a QFO would look much nicer on the desk than an old rusty.

Totally up to you tho man.

The QFO doesn't weigh a lot, neither does the Road Ready case, yet when you put them together, I'm pretty sure magic weights come into play cos it really is the wrong side of portable. I always carry it, get a sweat on and promise myself some wheels for it... and then never bother!

What's the parking like at the Rye Octagon?

I feel Dubba Dutch has felt my angst re: the Vestax/Road Ready weight issue, taken it on board and given me sound advice. If this is the level of care I can expect from this liaison, I am a happy man.

Crude question: am I gonna need any cash? Are there gonna be Man O' War records available to purchase? I can't gather from the thread if this is an option because I do want one, but the conversation keeps getting derailed to pseudo-homoeroticism... which, incidentally, it's correct term in this forum's instance, not homophobia!

Leighton, who made the man-o-war record says he's coming and could bring some - maybe message him on here (goldielocksnthethreebrares)

Apart from that moneywise, I always cook some burgers and stuff on the bbq for everyone who wants it. This deal is that everyone who wants in, chips in a fiver each and that covers the cost of meat, bread, sauces, charcoal, etc. We also make sure we're well stocked on tea, coffee, bog roll, that kind of stuff too so we should have everything we need to be comfy and get on with the important stuff. Of course, if you don't want in on the bbq that's fine too... and if you have any special needs, let me know in good time and I'll see if I can help.

Fiver? Deal! Count me in.

I haven't got any special needs apart from the usual mental stuff. Space for my QFO?

I don't need any ramps or anything if that's what you meant... but we have a whole week - that's plenty of time for me to get into mischief...

Edited by supacuts